I'm thinking about buying a knife TME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
interesting blade geometry...I like

u see that 15.5 inch knife above? shit is huge
is that Arlovsky's shop?

that's a legit bush blade...and I like the scales, very subtle. How's the bolster fit your dick-skinner? :D

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
is that Arlovsky's shop?

that's a legit bush blade...and I like the scales, very subtle. How's the bolster fit your dick-skinner? :D
not sure about fit lol.
had to look up dick skinner lol
yep, Dan's shop
won't handle it for a week...just won it about an hour ago...has to come west
I have big hands and feet so it probably fits decent.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
@theboatman
What’s your favorite blade? Here’s the current one for me. I want to get a miscreant but it’s out of my price range right now.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
@theboatman
What’s your favorite blade? Here’s the current one for me. I want to get a miscreant but it’s out of my price range right now.
Rambo John J @The Boatman
I have some Fixed Blades that are really nice...but too big to carry in the city while I am doing labor type work...I only carry them when Hiking/camping/or chilling on the "Ranch"

those are from bush kill Blades^^^I like the Bowie(bottom) best...smaller and has that sweet custom sheath made by a craftsman in Hawaii

I also love Benchmade Knives
I have these

They are great...I use them in Kitchen prep also

basically way too many knives here...I also have a bunch of vintage great knives I get at garage/estate sales

You may like this one...got it for 12 bucks at a sale
Made in Sweden of laminated steel
Frost Mora butcher knife
It has an almost flexible blade
it is one of my favorites
mine is in slightly better condition than this one...came with nice sheath

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Rambo John J @The Boatman
I have some Fixed Blades that are really nice...but too big to carry in the city while I am doing labor type work...I only carry them when Hiking/camping/or chilling on the "Ranch"

those are from bush kill Blades^^^I like the Bowie(bottom) best...smaller and has that sweet custom sheath made by a craftsman in Hawaii

I also love Benchmade Knives
I have these

They are great...I use them in Kitchen prep also

basically way too many knives here...I also have a bunch of vintage great knives I get at garage/estate sales

You may like this one...got it for 12 bucks at a sale
Made in Sweden of laminated steel
Frost Mora butcher knife
It has an almost flexible blade
it is one of my favorites
mine is in slightly better condition than this one...came with nice sheath
I’ve got a few benchmade balisongs. Actually my favorite blade is the Kabar but that causes too many questions. When I go into the wilderness I prefer machetes that tend to be hammered steel here. I mostly use my knives for simple tasks.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’ve got a few benchmade balisongs. Actually my favorite blade is the Kabar but that causes too many questions. When I go into the wilderness I prefer machetes that tend to be hammered steel here. I mostly use my knives for simple tasks.
The holy grail?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz0rRV090No

I got in serious trouble in 4th grade for ninja behavior that involved throwing stars and butterfly knives

M

member 3289

My god the shitposting that must be going in in this thread. I can see 3/17 posts on this page...

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
chick up top has that smoking bod
upton has the rack and cute face

that is my breakdown
I believe that's the mom from Spy Kids Carla Gugino looking hot as fuck and Kate Upton looking sexy as always...

I'm no knife expert but I have one of these which are pretty cool. You can atleast slice someone if they try attacking you...