Im voting for Hillary

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Easily the smartest and most experienced out of all the candidates.

Ive never voted Republican before and Im certainly not going to this time. The thought of one of those people in the white house is frightening.

Cant vote for Bernie because hes too old and from Vermont.

Hillary will make America great again. We can start by eliminating guns and other dangerous weapons.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Hahaaa I love you safety first voters. You realise you're fucking choking the life out of the rest of us ye?

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Youre a gun nut?
Lol no, I'd for sure have guns if I was in the states cause they're cool pieces of engineering but I'd also be happy if you guys banned them entirely. What I'm talking about is the attitude of voting for the lesser of two evils because they won't rock the boat, the boat need rocking in my opinion, in fact it could do with being pulled into port and totally refitted, voting Hillary won't make that happen.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Lol no, I'd for sure have guns if I was in the states cause they're cool pieces of engineering but I'd also be happy if you guys banned them entirely. What I'm talking about is the attitude of voting for the lesser of two evils because they won't rock the boat, the boat need rocking in my opinion, in fact it could do with being pulled into port and totally refitted, voting Hillary won't make that happen.
Voting for Hillary is the only safe choice. Bernie could pass away any day now.

It would be a complete joke if Trump or any others on the goon squad made it in as a republican.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015

It would be a complete joke if Trump or any others on the goon squad made it in as a republican.
It's only safe if you're happy with the way things are.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
She is the worst liar and if she was to get in office you get, besides Obama the same shit again......bush Clinton bush Obama Clinton........yes, that melting pot America with 300 million people produces 2 families that keep taking office, yay........that she is running tells you what kind of crooked, rigged system it is.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bernie is the best choice, just a shame hilary the sell out will get the democratic vote. The republicans are just fucked.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Easily the smartest and most experienced out of all the candidates.

Ive never voted Republican before and Im certainly not going to this time. The thought of one of those people in the white house is frightening.

Cant vote for Bernie because hes too old and from Vermont.

Hillary will make America great again. We can start by eliminating guns and other dangerous weapons.

I'm pulling for Bernie so you can listen to his Jewish Brooklyn accent for 4 years.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
She's the best candidate. Guns and micro aggressions will be a thing of the past.
Micro aggressors should be met with gun violence! Something like: "You trigger me - I trigger you". Somebody should run on that.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

You could vote independent to still take part in the process and protest the fuckery as well. You don't have to give your vote to one or the other. The more people who don't vote for either party the louder the message

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Who's running?

Hillary: They're all liars but she's pathological.
Trump: lulz.
Bernie: His proposed tax hikes that were posted here were nuts.

Who else? Greens and Libertarians? Any other repubs?

I don't think it matters really. Whoever gets in will be sat down and told what to do.

Bad1121

Oct 25, 2015
She is the biggest liar and criminal. This bitch should be in jail and not running for president. And I guess you are a pussy who doesn't believe in the constitution and your second amendment rights. This bitch will completely get rid of the second amendment. Benghazi, email gate, cattle gate and everything else she has done and still running for president. You people must not care about this country.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't think it matters really. Whoever gets in will be sat down and told what to do.
The elected President is sat down and shown how to lead America through a demonstration of the board game Risk.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
except that voting for the lesser of two evils is definitely better than voting for the greater of two evils

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
except that voting for the lesser of two evils is definitely better than voting for the greater of two evils
Surely some independent will run.

Edit - Oh ye, I have to remind myself you guys make such a huge deal of party elections.

Last edited:
P

Punch

She is the biggest liar and criminal. This bitch should be in jail and not running for president. And I guess you are a pussy who doesn't believe in the constitution and your second amendment rights. This bitch will completely get rid of the second amendment. Benghazi, email gate, cattle gate and everything else she has done and still running for president. You people must not care about this country.
Community Standards | The MMA Community Forum

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Do you really want a geriatric with fecal incontinence leading the free world? You fools should have voted Bernie with me. That man is physically fit and you know it.