Sports Imagine the carnage

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

pretjah

Scintillating
Jan 27, 2020
lebron james 1980s caveliers and watch the carnage....of him getting destroyed by the pistons, knicks, bulls, hawks, celts and him crying for fouls and not getting them.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Apparently we are getting Giroud.

So it all evens out in the end.......

I can't believe you went there Otis.

I really can't believe you brought cuntball into this.
Giroud won't be doing the double with you straight after joining and he went to another club in between so it doesn't really even out at all :D

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
My entrants are more for the twitter question than the thread title.

There wouldn't be carnage from Gibson and Paige against the MLB players at the time, but I'd love to see it play out. The sport was denied so many great matchups due to segregation.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Arsene Wenger and any under 13 boys team would be utter carnage
Swing and a miss again, he ain't our responsibility anymore :D

I keep going to call you the y word but I don't think people here would understand and I'd pick up a pinking for it.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
1869 Princeton was playing a glorified version of rugby-soccer. You couldn't throw or run with the ball.
And those motherfuckers were tough.
I don’t doubt that for one minute, but they were probably all about 5’8” and 160 lbs, slow twitch fiber, wealthy white boys. Nothing in their life experiences could prepare them for the mentally deranged Suh.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don’t doubt that for one minute, but they were probably all about 5’8” and 160 lbs, slow twitch fiber, wealthy white boys. Nothing in their life experiences could prepare them for the mentally deranged Suh.
Suh has a solid stomping game, but I've only seen him use it effectively in cleats.

1869 was an endurance game with no breaks between plays. Suh gasses in 10m and quits on the stool.
that guy's only a bad-ass when he's the dom.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
we invented that when we beat you 3-1 in the facup semi final
I went to the FA Cup semi at Old Trafford and got the pic of Vieira celebrating framed after scoring against you just after picking up a yellow.

Took me 6 hours to get home, must have felt like 12 hours to get home for Spurs fans.