Immortal Nightmare

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
i think someone in the UFC wants Diego dead.

Diego Sanchez returns to welterweight, meets Matt Brown at UFC Fight Night 120
By Mike Bohn August 16, 2017 9:30 pm

A welterweight bout between Matt Brownand Diego Sanchez is the latest addition to November’s UFC Fight Night 120 lineup.

UFC officials tonight announced the 170-pound match between Brown (20-16 MMA, 13-10 UFC) and Sanchez (27-10 MMA, 16-10 UFC).

UFC Fight Night 120 takes place Nov. 11 at Ted Constant Convocation Center in Norfolk, Va. The event airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass, though the bout order hasn’t been finalized.

Brown, 36, will compete for the first time since UFC 206 in December, when he suffered a third-round knockout loss to Donald Cerrone. The outcome marked his third consecutive loss and fourth in his past six bouts overall dating back to July 2014.

Continued,

Diego Sanchez returns to welterweight, meets Matt Brown at UFC Fight Night 120

mmadotcomisufcdotcom

Oct 26, 2015
I hope Bellator will not sign Diego once the UFC parts ways. But my one knock on Coker is he brings guys in and gives them fights well past daughter's expiration dates. Scott Smith is one that comes to mind. Matt Lindland was another.
Although Diego will likely ask to continue it is too bad there is not a career ref to call his last fight off.