General Impeachment inquiry launched

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

When a sitting U.S. president withholds foreign aid to a country in order to use it as a bargaining chip in an attempt to convince that country's leader to investigate a political rival's son, It should at the very least be investigated.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The Dems have been so loudly protesting everything he does as "illegal", they've made it impossible to impeach him with anything but a smoking gun of criminality. Biden is definitely going to get the worst of this in the short term.

M

member 3289

Biden with a double-digit lead on Trump, enjoying 52 percent support among voters. On the other hand, Trump was supported by only 38 percent.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Just a troll. Never an original thought, just trying to get noticed...

Basically, the Colby Covington of TMMAC
I’ve wanted him removed from the site since he was hanging on nuts 3 fighters nuts ago. For some reason I just think one time in 4 years I’ll get a real answer to a question.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Pretty dumb move, IMO.
Are they that worried about losing in 2020?

This is a high stakes poker game and they just went all in, but these proceedings will do nothing but strengthen his core and remind those on the fence why a non-politician was an attractive option when compared to the filth that occupies Washington.

America doesn't like sore losers, and all the Dems have done is bitch and complain since he got in there. The hatred for the Dems will be magnified by this move. Even if they get his ass kicked out, you can almost guarantee they won't win in 2020 no matter who the GOP throws out there.

M

member 3289

I’ve wanted him removed from the site since he was hanging on nuts 3 fighters nuts ago. For some reason I just think one time in 4 years I’ll get a real answer to a question.
Under the right circumstances...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
its an inquiry not an impeachment. this will blow up in nancys face like usual