General Impeachment inquiry launched

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

What I find weird is that Trump has clearly violated your rules.

The world does see this.

It’s just that will you say fuck it. He’s our guy! And change your rules forever more or will you say actually we are not a kingdom.

It’s popcorn stuff for us.
There are two contrasting opinions in this country when it comes to the impeachment:

1. Those who know Trump broke the law

And

2. Mental retards

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
There are two contrasting opinions in this country when it comes to the impeachment:

1. Those who know Trump broke the law

And

2. Mental retards
Who fucking cares.

Clinton was impeached. He broke the law and continued as president.

This black and white politics bullshit needs to stop. Half the country voted for Trump. Get over it. The ridiculous divide that the media promotes is insane, CNN = Orange man BAD, FOX = Orange man GOOD. This shit is fucking retarded.

Also, the last person who should be commenting on this shit is someone from Florida.

M

member 3289

Who fucking cares.

Clinton was impeached. He broke the law and continued as president.

This black and white politics bullshit needs to stop. Half the country voted for Trump. Get over it. The ridiculous divide that the media promotes is insane, CNN = Orange man BAD, FOX = Orange man GOOD. This shit is fucking retarded.

Also, the last person who should be commenting on this shit is someone from Florida.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Dude, my parents were boomers.

I’ve had multiple arguments with them about how evil Hillary is and why she deserved to lose the election against trump.

I don’t like trump. But for fucks sake, the democrats ran the worst candidate possible, deserved to lose and because of their short sightedness, will lose again.

Boomer or not, mark my word, Trump will get 4 more years.

M

member 3289

Dude, my parents were boomers.

I’ve had multiple arguments with them about how evil Hillary is and why she deserved to lose the election against trump.

I don’t like trump. But for fucks sake, the democrats ran the worst candidate possible, deserved to lose and because of their short sightedness, will lose again.

Boomer or not, mark my word, Trump will get 4 more years.
He won't. Biden beats him, Bernie beats him, and Buttigieg beats him. Warren probably loses to him.

How often do you visit the U.S.? Sure Trump has his merry band of retard followers but they're only 33-35% of the voting population, not 50%

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He won't. Biden beats him, Bernie beats him, and Buttigieg beats him. Warren probably loses to him.

How often do you visit the U.S.? Sure Trump has his merry band of retard followers but they're only 33-35% of the voting population, not 50%
lol you dont even believe this bullshit

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

I would love to see Bernie win and would like nothing more than to see the democrats support who they should have 4 years ago.

Biden will get destroyed by Trump in the media and will lose the election long before the voting begins.

The democratic party is so intent on destroying itself that they have become completely lost on how to win.

M

member 3289

Biden will get destroyed by Trump in the media and will lose the election long before the voting begins.
What are you basing this on? Because all evidence indicates otherwise. My experience on the ground talking to everyday Americans also says otherwise.

And no, it is not the same as Hillary vs Trump. Those polls were within the margin of error.