General In ancient Greece women were not allowed to vote

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Not to worry. It's not too much longer til Sharia law takes over the western world and puts women back in their natural place.

this is funny but it's also kind of weird how nations with women in charge are importing massive numbers of people who want it so women are subservient to men. It's like these women are saying, with their actions, "Look,if you don't keep us under your boot we'll find someone else to slap us around."
I'm sure that's not what they are really after but it sure looks like it.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
this is funny but it's also kind of weird how nations with women in charge are importing massive numbers of people who want it so women are subservient to men. It's like these women are saying, with their actions, "Look,if you don't keep us under your boot we'll find someone else to slap us around."
I'm sure that's not what they are really after but it sure looks like it.
Which nations?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Women are in charge in:
Scandinavian countries, Germany, England, Canada perhaps France but I don't know. "In charge" means, women's thinking guides how those societies operate. You're going to disagree but I don't care.
So the issue could be men with "women's thinking'? That was kinda where my thoughts were going actually.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
The truth is, men do want their female counterparts to have the same rights. We've come a long way. There are cultures out there that want to put women back into the house, but they don't get the backlash. The good guys are getting the centuries of hate thrown upon them, while the men still actively living in those centuries, those cultures are protected, it's never addressed by feminists.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The truth is, men do want their female counterparts to have the same rights. We've come a long way. There are cultures out there that want to put women back into the house, but they don't get the backlash. The good guys are getting the centuries of hate thwon upon them, while the men still actively living in those centuries, those cultures are protected, it's never addressed by feminists.