General In ancient Greece women were not allowed to vote

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Why is Zorro smacking that abbo with such a puny stick?

Do these people really not understand how to properly beat someone with a stick?
Well, depends on the offense. They may use rocks you know?

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this is funny but it's also kind of weird how nations with women in charge are importing massive numbers of people who want it so women are subservient to men. It's like these women are saying, with their actions, "Look,if you don't keep us under your boot we'll find someone else to slap us around."
I'm sure that's not what they are really after but it sure looks like it.
Feminism was a shit test that western men failed.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Why is Zorro smacking that abbo with such a puny stick?
Rule of thumb

In saying that NZ was the first country to give women a vote.
Today is Election Day and we may end up with Jacinda Arden as PM. Google image those Sarah Jessica Parker teeth.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Who has time to vote when you're busy making a lamb gyro?

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
stielar @stielar what is this shitty thread?
Seriously? Pinked in late September for a joke I made in July? I can't make new threads? Apparently my humor is too politically incorrect for this place. Or this is just an excuse to pink me for other things I've said previously. Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Adios. It was fun talking with some great people here, about mma and other topics.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Seriously? Pinked in late September for a joke I made in July? I can't make new threads? Apparently my humor is too politically incorrect for this place. Or this is just an excuse to pink me for other things I've said previously. Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Adios. It was fun talking with some great people here, about mma and other topics.
You weren't pinked because of this thread homie. It's stayed up, unedited for 2+ months. You were pinked because some of your posts in this thead (General - Germanistan aka Europe-stan megathread | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum) were over the top. I'm sure you can at least acknowledge that, no? You're not the first person to be pinked, and surely won't be the last...so try not to take it personal. Instead, just chill a bit on going all-in with name calling. We try to limit moderation in Off Topic, but sometimes it's necessary. Most people admit they were out of line, and are cool about it. Others use it as an excuse to move to other forums full of retards spewing toxicity.

Hope you choose to stick around.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I doesn't look that bad really.

Honestly, it's barely noticeable.