General In ancient Greece women were not allowed to vote

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Still don't understand why took the job, fools errand.
Had never done it before and you remember how great it was over there everybody getting along so well the first six months or so.

Lesson learned and learned the hard way I guess.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
She must give awesome head with those teeth.

Yes that was a sexist post.
Does the pc police watch the internez?
i got a bit randy and went and shagged my lady after viewing that image...well she just blew me...on the period...TMI???

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I respect a pink poster more, this one doesn't seem like elven magic though. I would be interested to see what posters make the most reports, like a snitch list.
It's not a woman. Just sayin'

Edit: wait.....it's not any woman on the east coast. Lol

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
Ok so you are talkin about the Athenians, since they had the democracy, because say the thraceans/spartans etc had different ways of doing things.

So what I'm trying to say is your OP is a nonpoint..like what the fuck are you saying?!

Regardless your message is filled with nationalistic undertones that I'm not comfortable with,you have nothing in common with Plato despite that you were most likely taught as much..and modern Greece reflects that, sadly

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Seriously? Pinked in late September for a joke I made in July? I can't make new threads? Apparently my humor is too politically incorrect for this place. Or this is just an excuse to pink me for other things I've said previously. Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Adios. It was fun talking with some great people here, about mma and other topics.
Come back!