Lifestyle In Galveston, TX... wat do?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Checked Yelp for the “locals bar” and here now. Going to Baytown tomorrow and Sunday for the NHRA Spring Nationals. Trying to find something else to do tomorrow night though.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Cool state. We came a lot when I was younger to watch the Astros. Just stay away from Austin.
I bet

I love big open states like Texas...it is like Oregon without as many trees and 3-4 times as big, and even hotter desert areas

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Go to pf changs and get some hot and sour soup. I once ate a whole massive bowl that's supposed to be for 6 people. Good times

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Go to pf changs and get some hot and sour soup. I once ate a whole massive bowl that's supposed to be for 6 people. Good times
My first go to. Freezing cold in December last year in New York and the first Chinese I found I asked if they had H&S soup and beer. Not the most salubrious but it was all I wanted.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My first go to. Freezing cold in December last year in New York and the first Chinese I found I asked if they had H&S soup and beer. Not the most salubrious but it was all I wanted.
Fuck it I'm gonna go find some today. That has been added to my list of stuff to do

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
1. Try not to get shot
2. Hope there isn't a hurricane
3. Eat BBQ
4. Repeat steps 1-3

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fuck it I'm gonna go find some today. That has been added to my list of stuff to do
I do a wicked char siu pork, using that as leftovers for H&S soup's awesome. It doesn't take too long to make, you just need a decent Asian store to buy all the ingredients. I've just remembered i've not eaten since Wednesday and now I'm starving.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I do a wicked char siu pork, using that as leftovers for H&S soup's awesome. It doesn't take too long to make, you just need a decent Asian store to buy all the ingredients. I've just remembered i've not eaten since Wednesday and now I'm starving.
Women shouldn't eat pork it gets them all fat

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Women shouldn't eat pork it gets them all fat
I'm Fatty McLardytits remember? I actually do it with tenderloin though. Marinate it for ages and normally with a green papaya salad then use the leftovers for h&s soup.

I will be eating bacon today however.

I'm rambling, don't get me started on cooking stuff, I'm not good at much but I'm awesome in the kitchen.