General In more Florida news....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

So you know....

And if you really want to have nightmares....

THAT'S ITS CLAWS!!!

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

Go to Shark Valley if you want to see gators. If you don't know it's a 13 mile loop in the Everglades. The gators just lay on the path while you ride bikes or take a trolley. We brought our bikes. Must have saw over 100 gators just sunning themselves feet away from you. Scary as shit not going to pretend otherwise.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Go to Shark Valley if you want to see gators. If you don't know it's a 13 mile loop in the Everglades. The gators just lay on the path while you ride bikes or take a trolley. We brought our bikes. Must have saw over 100 gators just sunning themselves feet away from you. Scary as shit not going to pretend otherwise.
I like when people think that just because I'm from Florida I'm comfortable around alligators. I'm like bitch I'm just as terrified as you are

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I like when people think that just because I'm from Florida I'm comfortable around alligators. I'm like bitch I'm just as terrified as you are
When we first got there the entrance to the trail had a sign. Under the sign was a huge what I thought fake gator for taking pics. People were standing all around it. I saw it just move it's tail a little I about shit my pants. People act like they won't get attacked. They do seem use to people.

M

member 3289

When we first got there the entrance to the trail had a sign. Under the sign was a huge what I thought fake gator for taking pics. People were standing all around it. I saw it just move it's tail a little I about shit my pants. People act like they won't get attacked. They do seem use to people.
When I was younger my dad took me and my brothers to the end of Loxahatchee Rd by the bike path entrance to the Everglades.

Anyway on the south side of Loxahatchee which is now a teenage party spot, there were about 10 licensed gator hunters. They were using fishing poles with snag hooks.

Anyway they were going for the bigger boys, so when a 4-5 footer swam up to one of the hunters who was standing in shin-high water in wading boots, the guy just kicks at it and says "get the hell outta here."

And sure enough, the gator swam off lol

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I have been out there several times. I took my son on an airboat ride a couple years ago from there too. A couple years ago some guy was in the water and got into with a gator. I think he made it out alive if I recall. A few kids from MSD years ago went into the canal driving. They didn’t make it.

M

member 3289

I have been out there several times. I took my son on an airboat ride a couple years ago from there too. A couple years ago some guy was in the water and got into with a gator. I think he made it out alive if I recall. A few kids from MSD years ago went into the canal driving. They didn’t make it.
That has happened too many times out there. They put up barriers but it's still pitch dark at night and kids are often drunk or high.

I've seen a game warden out there waiting for drunk drivers to leave though.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

It is pitch black out there.

I'm in some pain. My GF beat me up today. I had a plantar wart under my big toe. Usually they take a couple visits 3 weeks apart to be gone completely. I told her to do it in one shot. She gave me about 6 injections for a block. Cut the top off and to make sure it doesn't come back gave me a nice liquid nitrogen thaw for 90 seconds on it. Toe is fine but the ball of my foot is aching pretty bad. She's sound asleep so I'm just going to deal wit it. The struggle is real on the mean streets of Parkland.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Gators are pussies. My brother has one of these little bitches in his pond and the little bitch runs scared every time I go near him.....pure bark but no bite

M

member 603

Gators are pussies. My brother has one of these little bitches in his pond and the little bitch runs scared every time I go near him.....pure bark but no bite
"And that's the last we heard from Robert, after openly mocking the gator, the gator had decided... It was enough"

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
"And that's the last we heard from Robert, after openly mocking the gator, the gator had decided... It was enough"
I posted pics of the little trick retreating into the water a while back
I’ll try to find them but believe me he was a bitch
My brother said “he’s not gonna let you get near him, I’m telling you”
Bitch retreated to the water immediately when he knew I was gonna fuck him up and take his back and choke him out. Gotta give him one thing, the fucker did his research after going through my brothers computer and paperwork (he took all of my stuff when I left the states) to understand how fucked up he was gonna get......smarter than the average bear innit

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015

Oooooh. This is so cool. I’ll take the trolley, though.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
It’s pretty far down there and the wind makes the bike ride a lot harder if you aren’t in shape. Take your son down there he will love it.
With my drop foot on the right side, I can’t bike anymore. I can’t pedal properly and I’m not in good enough shape for the left side to compensate.