IN-N-OUT Burger

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Today I had my very first visit to an In-N-out burger joint thanks to Psychotropic Wanderlust @RJJH suggesting so instead of paying him for a bet. Below is the Gilroy CA location around 6:00pm today.

First off this place is amazing. Here's my ratings as far as fast food joints would go.

Customer service = 5/5
Speed = 4/5
Cleanliness = 5/5
Homeless shelter = 0/5 (low is good)
Quality = 4.5/5

I was honestly super impressed all around. We were kindly greeted as soon as we got in and ask how we could be helped. The fine gentleman took our order with no complications or language barrier F ups while being polite and appeared to be rather happy. I also liked that I could see fresh(?) potatoes beside the fry cuter and heads of lettuce ready for use.

I got the Double double with fries and a Dr Pepper, wife got the single, son got the basic cheese burger and daughter had some fries.

This shit was delicious. Not too often I speak so highley of fast food unlike teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth but it tasted great and was built beautifully. The fries were good but I do prefer mine a little more crisp, not hatin but they can be improved for my personal taste. My wife liked her burger enough to go get another, this time the animal version. Can't remember what exactly they added but she loved it.

Even the other customers were friendly. As I was finishing up a young Mexican looking fella approached me as he liked my Blue Jays hat and informed me the score was 2-0 for KC and that he hopes the Jays can pull it off. All in all a good decision to go and our bill came in under $20, love it! To show my appreciation I picked up some merchandise...

$10 for shirt and stickers were free. Suck it McDonalds.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
they fries are worst part of IN N OUT they need a new recipe,rally/checkers has great fries

I usually "animal style"the burger and fries, we have a ton of IN N OUT in L.A 3 in a 10 mile radius within Long beach

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
Today I had my very first visit to an In-N-out burger joint thanks to Psychotropic Wanderlust @RJJH suggesting so instead of paying him for a bet. Below is the Gilroy CA location around 6:00pm today.

First off this place is amazing. Here's my ratings as far as fast food joints would go.

Customer service = 5/5
Speed = 4/5
Cleanliness = 5/5
Homeless shelter = 0/5 (low is good)
Quality = 4.5/5

I was honestly super impressed all around. We were kindly greeted as soon as we got in and ask how we could be helped. The fine gentleman took our order with no complications or language barrier F ups while being polite and appeared to be rather happy. I also liked that I could see fresh(?) potatoes beside the fry cuter and heads of lettuce ready for use.

I got the Double double with fries and a Dr Pepper, wife got the single, son got the basic cheese burger and daughter had some fries.

This shit was delicious. Not too often I speak so highley of fast food unlike teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth but it tasted great and was built beautifully. The fries were good but I do prefer mine a little more crisp, not hatin but they can be improved for my personal taste. My wife liked her burger enough to go get another, this time the animal version. Can't remember what exactly they added but she loved it.

Even the other customers were friendly. As I was finishing up a young Mexican looking fella approached me as he liked my Blue Jays hat and informed me the score was 2-0 for KC and that he hopes the Jays can pull it off. All in all a good decision to go and our bill came in under $20, love it! To show my appreciation I picked up some merchandise...

$10 for shirt and stickers were free. Suck it McDonalds.
Welcome to Cali. As good as it is, ten years ago it was much better. Still the best burger around. You know about the secret menu right? Probably not. Dude you havent lived until you have gotten "animal style fries". They melt cheese and grilled onions over the fries. I thinks you can get a burger like that.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Well said! How are those animal fries?
its a love hate thing, those of us that love them really love them, but some people really hate them because the cheese,spread and onion flavor is strong together.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Welcome to Cali. As good as it is, ten years ago it was much better. Still the best burger around. You know about the secret menu right? Probably not. Dude you havent lived until you have gotten "animal style fries". They melt cheese and grilled onions over the fries. I thinks you can get a burger like that.
I'm promise you that I'll be returning and getting the while meal animalized. And thanks for the welcome, Cali is awesome and this little town of Gilroy is pretty great for a day of shopping and pigging out.

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
I'm promise you that I'll be returning and getting the while meal animalized. And thanks for the welcome, Cali is awesome and this little town of Gilroy is pretty great for a day of shopping and pigging out.

Good deal. Are you already heading east? Gilroy is on the way to Yosemite from Monterey. Im directly east of you. When do you expect to cross the 5? We gata meet up.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good deal. Are you already heading east? Gilroy is on the way to Yosemite from Monterey. Im directly east of you. When do you expect to cross the 5? We gata meet up.
Tomorrow we are spending the day in Monterey aquarium and a beach probably in Santa Cruz. I fly back to work Monday for two weeks and when I return we plan to head to Yosemite a day or two after. Ill be updating my RV asap but wifo is hit and miss at these RV resorts and it takes a long time to upload all the pictures.

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
Tomorrow we are spending the day in Monterey aquarium and a beach probably in Santa Cruz. I fly back to work Monday for two weeks and when I return we plan to head to Yosemite a day or two after. Ill be updating my RV asap but wifo is hit and miss at these RV resorts and it takes a long time to upload all the pictures.
Everyone should experience the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Ive been going there for thirty years. I love it everytime, I always feel like a kid again when I go there. #2 (my daughter) wants to go there every year for her birthday. Santa Cruz is nice, its a great vibe. I forget the name of it but there is a really good resteraunt on the pier about half way down on the right. One of the best things about Monterey, a childhood memory off mine and something I never miss when Im there is a clam chowder bowl. Its an amazing round sour dough bread carved out and they put clam chowder. Its awesome, dont miss out.

Good deal. I thought it was about two weeks till you came through but you said you were in gilroy so I thought you were headed East. When you do head out, after Monterey you will cross one of the most agricultural rich areas in the world. There is a little resteraunt on your way. Well its not little, you cant miss it. We have always called it the fruit barn but thats not the proper name. Itll be on you right as you head East on the 152, ill find out the actual name of it. Its pretty cool. They have a petting zoo and a lil train for the kids. It will be a great time to go to Yosemite. My favorite times up there is towards the end of the season or right at the beginning of it. Theres alot less people. When you go to Yosemite you HAVE to go to Lower Yosemite falls. The valley is a loop, so its on the way back towards the entrance. Its about 3/4 of a mile hike, tops. Its paved the entire way so its really really easy. Not much uphill at all. Im not sure how much water is running off the falls this time of year but in April that shit is AMAZING.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
its a love hate thing, those of us that love them really love them, but some people really hate them because the cheese,spread and onion flavor is strong together.
I never get the onions. The fries are perfect. People cry about them, not sure why.

KGB4HD

Oct 24, 2015
Garlic capital of the world. A little east and you've got the artichoke capital of the world. A little south of Santa Cruz is Capitola and a great little restaurant called Shadowbrook. Take the wife and GO THERE

Reservations

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Get a hot dog from from 5 guys.

Then move to the only place in cali that don't have one

Die alone covered in wienerschnitzel

Like dis if u cry evrytime

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
The fuck outa here mang.

But ive never had 5 guys. What do 5 guys taste like?
Heaven...I like INO but 5 guys is on another level...I can't really compare it to nothing...Fudruckers kinda but better...Its GREAAAAAAT

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
Get a hot dog from from 5 guys.

Then move to the only place in cali that don't have one

Die alone covered in wienerschnitzel

Like dis if u cry evrytime

Ive lived in Cali most of my life and have never had it. If i see it ill be sure to try it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ive lived in Cali most of my life and have never had it. If i see it ill be sure to try it.
It's quite pricey. I only have a single patty if I go there ,or hot dogs.

Love the place

In n out is good but I'm a 5 guys fan

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Man fuck in n out burger it's all about 5 guys
I can eat both they are close to each other here I like the bacon cheeseBurger, you spend more money at 5 guys though and it is unhealthier ,I think 5 guys uses lard,which personally I love but it will mess with the heart.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can eat both they are close to each other here I like the bacon cheeseBurger, you spend more money at 5 guys though and it is unhealthier ,I think 5 guys uses lard,which personally I love but it will mess with the heart.
For some reason I thought they used peanut oil

I'm probably pulling that out my ass though