General In Opposite Land (Great Britain-Pip Pip), Fake News Removed From Airways

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
because rupert murdoch wants to buy sky tv and lol @ linking a CNN article in a thread about fake news

M

member 3289

because rupert murdoch wants to buy sky tv and lol @ linking a CNN article in a thread about fake news
It's because they can't get 5,000 people to watch the fucking shit show.

Further proof that British people, on average, are smarter than Americans.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

This is correct.
Though Brexit was America-level stupid.
This is also correct.
Fortunately, the retarded ones have seen the error of their ways and rightfully learned the error of their ways and wish to undo their foolishness.

Maybe our American chomosomally deficient counterparts will follow suite as soon as the Sultan of Orange's approval ratings dip to single digits...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

they are going to turn sky news into the UKs own fox style news.in the UK they dont give a fuck about foxs american content.they want it based on their own part of the world

M

member 3289

they are going to turn sky news into the UKs own fox style news.in the UK they dont give a fuck about foxs american content.they want it based on their own part of the world
Possible, but the right isn't doing so well over there right now...

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
And Splinty @Splinty, fix your fracking forum!!! When I nut in a stalker's mouth and leave, I don't need to see the bitch's face no 'mo ... imo.
IgNOre means IgNOre!!:D

For a few minutes after my first post, I was able to see this horror:

Update: Okay, it's completely gone now *whew*. Must have been a bad dream. Cheerio and pip-pip. :cheers:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And Splinty @Splinty, fix your fracking forum!!! When I nut in a stalker's mouth and leave, I don't need to see the bitch's face no 'mo ... imo.

Update: Okay, it's completely gone now *whew*. Must have been a bad dream. Cheerio and pip-pip. :cheers:

#fakenews!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
#fakenews!
Well, it looks that way now...:

But initially (check the time stamps of first image & post), it was like the first image.
Maybe a glitch (in the Upside Down) where if they're the first post, the server doesn't ignore them fully until the following post? I dunno. Your code. But it's gone now, so might have been temporary.

Back to topic of the thread - FOX 'hunting' is BANNED IN THE UK! lol.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't really watch fox news, but I believe they were rated the least biased news in a study about 5 years ago.

Conventional wisdom made it seem strange to me too.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And I will preempt... Bias doesn't have to mean factual I guess.

Trying to find the study now, but I guess there is another study done during trump's run that's kind of screwed up the google search

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I don't really watch fox news, but I believe they were rated the least biased news in a study about 5 years ago.

Conventional wisdom made it seem strange to me too.
That's interesting, because the first time I ever watched FOX news ever, was the night of Obama's second election win - so 2012.
Someone said "Dude... FOX news is freaking our right now."
I tuned in and saw some very somber faces near tears as they announced Obama had won again - because I guess the Fox owner? or guest or some bigwig Repub consultant guy had predicted Romney would win and they literally couldn't handle it.
That was my first taste of obvious news bias.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's interesting, because the first time I ever watched FOX news ever, was the night of Obama's second election win - so 2012.
Someone said "Dude... FOX news is freaking our right now."
I tuned in and saw some very somber faces near tears as they announced Obama had won again - because I guess the Fox owner? or guest or some bigwig Repub consultant guy had predicted Romney would win and they literally couldn't handle it.
That was my first taste of obvious news bias.

I'm not sure if this was the same study but heres just an example...

Fox News: Fair And Balanced?

Now as Zeph @MMA Expert Skip Bayless has rightly pointed out before being balanced could be a fallacy of injecting half truth and half nonsense.

But that link looks at McCain and Obama for instance and finds the coverage was pretty tough on both.

Meanwhile, Fox’s Special Report was dramatically tougher on Obama, with only 36% favorable vs. 64% unfavorable evaluations during the same time period. But McCain didn’t fare much better, garnering only 40% favorable comments vs. 60% negative ones. So the broadcast networks gave good marks to one candidate and bad marks to another, while Fox was tough on both–and most balanced overall.

These studies also always seem to only look at news reporting and not just commentary. So I would imagine it's the commentary from guests that really bring in the expected biases (fox right, MSNBC left)

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I'm not sure if this was the same study but heres just an example...

Fox News: Fair And Balanced?

Now as Zeph @MMA Expert Skip Bayless has rightly pointed out before being balanced could be a fallacy of injecting half truth and half nonsense.

But that link looks at McCain and Obama for instance and finds the coverage was pretty tough on both.

Meanwhile, Fox’s Special Report was dramatically tougher on Obama, with only 36% favorable vs. 64% unfavorable evaluations during the same time period. But McCain didn’t fare much better, garnering only 40% favorable comments vs. 60% negative ones. So the broadcast networks gave good marks to one candidate and bad marks to another, while Fox was tough on both–and most balanced overall.

These studies also always seem to only look at news reporting and not just commentary. So I would imagine it's the commentary from guests that really bring in the expected biases (fox right, MSNBC left)
Yeah, well that was 2009. Right as Obama got elected the first time.
After his election, they went full 'tard to the right and pretty much became the anti-Obama network.