Personal In the Spirit of the Season...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I am going to un-ignore 3 people on my ignored list.

Make no mistake, every one of the mongaloids listed below earned his/her spot on my list, but because Christmas will be upon us in only a few days, I feel like giving back to the unfortunate.

Please reply by giving the name of one poster you think I should unblock. The three users with the highest number of votes will be unblocked on Christmas Day.

Also if you're on my ignore list, I won't see your vote so please take a screenshot of your vote and PM it to someone I don't have on ignore. Then that person can post your screenshot. Also no voting for yourself. Thanks.

Merry Xmas, TMMAC

- CMNH

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
That's a pretty awful list...maybe just donate some toys or something instead.

M

member 3289

That's a pretty awful list...maybe just donate some toys or something instead.
How do I donate friends?

Because I'm fairly sure most of the people on that list don't have any.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
You should unblock Mix, just because that's not what he would want. Stay consistent. Pretty sure truck party quit after Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto made him his bitch so that's another easy one. Seek doesn't post anymore either so there is your 3.

Merry Christmas

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Say what you want but Disciplined Galt @Galt is a good egg and should be taken off, but tbh you’re not man enough to fight him and he’s more intelligent than you which probably adds insult to injury and he won’t unignore you which negates this I suppose......I can only call it as I see it

M

member 3289

Say what you want but Disciplined Galt @Galt is a good egg and should be taken off, but tbh you’re not man enough to fight him and he’s more intelligent than you which probably adds insult to injury and he won’t unignore you which negates this I suppose......I can only call it as I see it
He's a bullshit artist who challenges people to fights and then tells them to come to the shithole country he lives in. A few people on this forum like to fabricate stories. That's all fine, it's just not my style.

But ok, 1 vote for Galt.

M

member 3289

You should unblock Mix, just because that's not what he would want. Stay consistent. Pretty sure truck party quit after Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto made him his bitch so that's another easy one. Seek doesn't post anymore either so there is your 3.

Merry Christmas
You voted for more than one person so your vote has been disqualified.

Now you know what it feels like to be a Broward County Republican.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He's a bullshit artist who challenges people to fights and then tells them to come to the shithole country he lives in. A few people on this forum like to fabricate stories. That's all fine, it's just not my style.

But ok, 1 vote for Galt.
Second vote for Disciplined Galt @Galt. It makes my morning when I log in with my coffee fireside and see he's given me some likes, agrees and winners. If he came to Canada I'd gladly toss him some change if I passed him by.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

But ok, 1 vote for Galt.
He’s actually a really good guy m80

He’s a good egg....

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
imagine how many threads he misses with a list that long
Helluva echo chamber
**insert stuart smalley gif**

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am going to un-ignore 3 people on my ignored list.

Make no mistake, every one of the mongaloids listed below earned his/her spot on my list, but because Christmas will be upon us in only a few days, I feel like giving back to the unfortunate.

Please reply by giving the name of one poster you think I should unblock. The three users with the highest number of votes will be unblocked on Christmas Day.

Also if you're on my ignore list, I won't see your vote so please take a screenshot of your vote and PM it to someone I don't have on ignore. Then that person can post your screenshot. Also no voting for yourself. Thanks.

Merry Xmas, TMMAC

- CMNH
holy shit you have half the forum on ignore lol how do you even read threads

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I took throbert off my ignore list because i said i would and im a man of my word
No way am i taking the other knob heads off though