General Incredible illusion: All balls are brown in this pic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had to do an eye test a couple weeks back. There was a bit where I had to look into this microscope type thing and look at images. One of the tests they did had rows of shapes in a line and one of the shapes each line stands out in 3d.

All the shapes where the same size on each line but for some reason I couldn't see a shape standing out on the bottom two lines and I don't know why.

The end

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I had to do an eye test a couple weeks back. There was a bit where I had to look into this microscope type thing and look at images. One of the tests they did had rows of shapes in a line and one of the shapes each line stands out in 3d.

All the shapes where the same size on each line but for some reason I couldn't see a shape standing out on the bottom two lines and I don't know why.

The end
No you didn’t. You’re just short sighted.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Was that company required or by Belgium?
My contracting fence wanted me to get one just in case, I had to provide loads of evidence of my capabilities etc. They sent two people away a week before I got here, they were supposed to be out here too. The qualifications are different in Europe and they required certain things and we couldn't figure out how we tally up. After week two I can say I exceed in most areas but also lack in q couple. But lack by way of out of practice,, we dedicated a team to do all crimping and harness building etc back in the UK. Here they do it themselves

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
My contracting fence wanted me to get one just in case, I had to provide loads of evidence of my capabilities etc. They sent two people away a week before I got here, they were supposed to be out here too. The qualifications are different in Europe and they required certain things and we couldn't figure out how we tally up. After week two I can say I exceed in most areas but also lack in q couple. But lack by way of out of practice,, we dedicated a team to do all crimping and harness building etc back in the UK. Here they do it themselves
Kind of odd they don’t have the same protocols across the board. They should probably work on that to make smooth employee transitions. Are you guys using cordless, electric or manual crimps? I would guess you’re using heavy gauge stuff? What kind of voltage are they using?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kind of odd they don’t have the same protocols across the board. They should probably work on that to make smooth employee transitions. Are you guys using cordless, electric or manual crimps? I would guess you’re using heavy gauge stuff? What kind of voltage are they using?
I usually work up to 25kv this one is 3kv plus 400 and 24. It's lost in translation. Those two guys they sent away have way more experience in the industry than me and my colleague. It's just a safety awareness class that takes a day, then u get a certificate in Europe. In the UK all members of our team do the same thing day one. A video and a test. Explaining what dangers there are etc.

Then there are 5 levels of progression, up until what I have. Which is basically the ability to do whatever the fuck I feel like and run the job and make sure everything is safe for others

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I explained to Belgian boss and he diddnt realize how far past new starts we were

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I usually work up to 25kv this one is 3kv plus 400 and 24. It's lost in translation. Those two guys they sent away have way more experience in the industry than me and my colleague. It's just a safety awareness class that takes a day, then u get a certificate in Europe. In the UK all members of our team do the same thing day one. A video and a test. Explaining what dangers there are etc.

Then there are 5 levels of progression, up until what I have. Which is basically the ability to do whatever the fuck I feel like and run the job and make sure everything is safe for others
Scary shit.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Scary shit.
It's wank for me. I'm ultra safe. I've worked with my colleague before and we've had arguments about me taking extra caution and him not giving a fuck. He thinks it's hillarious how wild they are because he knows I usually run the show and it's triggering me how unsafe it is.

Apparently someone got a big whack a couple years back. Diddnt die but is now a bit Stephen Hawkins.

I reckon I'll work my way into a job of some sort here and make it roght

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
It's wank for me. I'm ultra safe. I've worked with my colleague before and we've had arguments about me taking extra caution and him not giving a fuck. He thinks it's hillarious how wild they are because he knows I usually run the show and it's triggering me how unsafe it is.

Apparently someone got a big whack a couple years back. Diddnt die but is now a bit Stephen Hawkins.

I reckon I'll work my way into a job of some sort here and make it roght
A friend of mines brother was an A/C tech. He pulled a disconnect but didn’t double check if it was still hot. Some asshole before him bypassed it in the back of the box. He took a jolt and has never been same. Not quite Hawking but partially tarded. That was 240v.