Society India rail foot bridge stampede - 23 dead...oh and some molesting and theft

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Rain starts everybody huddles on the Footbridge for cover, people start getting crushed, Panic ensues full Stampede starts. 23 people dead as of today.

But then it gets worse...

Elphinstone stampede: Dying woman molested on bridge by bystander, video shows

There is a social media video going around of the clip where you can see by standards coming up and stealing jewelry. And apparently a bystander that decided he would come over and get a grab while a woman was defenseless dying.

Video of rescues taking place

View: https://youtu.be/1m_jeREqC0E

Oh Indian railway stampedes are a thing...

M

member 3289

60% of all the outdoor shitters in the entire world live in India.

Safe to say it's not on my "list of countries to visit" in the immediate future...

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I feel devastated. Luckily there is early football on to lift my spirits since they keep playing games in that island nation with a clock.

M

member 3289

I remember reading an article about how President Modi has a goal to make toilets available to everyone in the country.

Something about most rural people using their community toilet as a storage shed because people just prefer to shit outdoors. They have those Asian squat toilets, but still...

Something about women being raped whenever they don't go out in groups at certain times (normally before dawn) in order to shit.

It made it sound as if the entire countryside is littered with human shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
did the guys actually grope the woman looked like an accidental graze on the video.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
that is really weird that indians can be highly intelligent doctors into technology and engineers yet do retarded things like this why do they not get the concept of the toilet.

Mexico started using the toilets as soon as they gave them out. you look like a savage over there now if you squat shit unless it is some emergency and toilets aren't available.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
In India any deaths are treated as fate and allowed to pass without any worry. Mourning for the dead lasts a while but nobody clamours for change.

My old boss was Indian and he hated going and driving there. Just unreal, apparently. No care for safety, just fate

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Molesting? In India? You don't say.....

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I used to bang a Nepalese girl with three kids, they would go to the bathroom and then shit on the floor smh When she couldn't watch her kids she'd tie them to the bed.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used to bang a Nepalese girl with three kids, they would go to the bathroom and then shit on the floor smh When she couldn't watch her kids she'd tie them to the bed.
I got a curry 2 nights back from a place called Gurkha Express. They have good food there

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I've only had Indian food once. The curry tore through me with a quickness. On the walk home I had to run into a Burger King and violate their bathroom. I consider myself a fairly sophisticated person, but if that bathroom was locked I would have been doing unthinkable things.

Available toilets are a good first step, but changing their cuisine would go a long way as well.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
that is really weird that indians can be highly intelligent doctors into technology and engineers yet do retarded things like this why do they not get the concept of the toilet.

Mexico started using the toilets as soon as they gave them out. you look like a savage over there now if you squat shit unless it is some emergency and toilets aren't available.
The caste system.
It's been officially banned but it's still going strong. It works so well for the people on top. Why change?
And then add religious beliefs.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Rain starts everybody huddles on the Footbridge for cover, people start getting crushed, Panic ensues full Stampede starts. 23 people dead as of today.

But then it gets worse...

Elphinstone stampede: Dying woman molested on bridge by bystander, video shows

There is a social media video going around of the clip where you can see by standards coming up and stealing jewelry. And apparently a bystander that decided he would come over and get a grab while a woman was defenseless dying.

Video of rescues taking place

View: https://youtu.be/1m_jeREqC0E

Oh Indian railway stampedes are a thing...
Not surprised. They cramp everything until it breaks.

And no, this is not a "Where's Vutu" image.

That said, tragic people have to die so meaninglessly.