Society Infowars finds tape where Joe Rogan calls black people apes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Alex is a maniac but Joe kinda stuck a knife in his back too, talking shit about him on his podcast. This is going to be entertaining to watch play out.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Was waiting for the joke...but nope. That's it. Just Joe Rogan calling black people apes.

When was this?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Was waiting for the joke...but nope. That's it. Just Joe Rogan calling black people apes.

When was this?
very early podcast
probably first 150 episodes
Flashlight/Redban Era

stuff like that is why he deleted the Rogan Board IMO

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Was waiting for the joke...but nope.
I think that was the joke.

When was this?
He had hair so it's got to be reasonably old. My guess is that when confronted with it he'll apologize and say it was a long time ago and he was trying to make his friends laugh. It's going to be hard to frame him as a racist if you've listened to his podcast at all.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The rule of thumb with Rogan is if you can imagine a drunk frat boy at a kegger saying something, then Joe Rogan has said it before.

He's a better class of meathead idiot, but he's still a meathead idiot at heart.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The rule of thumb with Rogan is if you can imagine a drunk frat boy at a kegger saying something, then Joe Rogan has said it before.

He's a better class of meathead idiot, but he's still a meathead idiot at heart.
Joe is just a meathead idiot with every word he has ever said downloaded to itunes and available on youtube.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
That's Eddie Bravo? Wow. I found it to be incredibly un-funny. However, I don't find it offensive. I couldn't possibly care less about people doing blackface. I also don't care when the Wayans, Eddie Murphy, or anyone else does white face. Sometimes it's funny and sometimes it's not. Stereotypes are often joked about because they can be funny. Fried chicken is delicious, all races enjoy it.

For those who get offended by blackface, does Eddie get a pass because he's Mexican?