General Insane Woke Twitter Bullshit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Not all of us occupy the exact same spot on the political spectrum. But surely all of us here rightly hate woke Twitter wankers.

Post examples as you stumble across them, if you feel like it. Or just mainstream outlets with ridiculously inane woke takes on something.

Disclaimer 1 - if any of these are parody......... I don't have time to verify every single one of these accounts. Sorry! But let's be real - at the extreme end of woke culture, nobody can tell the difference.

Disclaimer 2 - There is no suggestion or requirement that the tweets or articles be from noteworthy sources. Random idiots on twitter is fine.

Disclaimer 3 - Not an anti-left thread. Real liberal-progressives hate these woke wankers.

Anyway.

Bill Burr's wife responded to that one.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/niasalterego/status/1371493626895761408

We all know that these people are insane morons. That's not in question. This is just a (hopefully) continuing thread to laugh and shake our heads at them.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Sure hope this thread has participants that are disabled, queer, poor, gender-diverse or dogs of color.

Queer colored poorly disabled dogverse gender needs a pronoun

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I laughed pretty hard at picturing a queer,disabled,trans poor POC dog on a kids show lol

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
For the record, I took all the tweets/screenshots in the first two posts from the Titiana McGrath Twitter account.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The Bill Burr one is an amazing feat of metal gymnastics.
I can imagine the howls of laughter that resounded in their house.

It's strange, that this person should go to such lengths only to, without realizing it maybe, invalidate many other's loving relationships.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
You've all revoked your ability to criticize this movement if you voted against trump. The left (biden admin) are enablers of this garbage.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Easy fix, don't go on Twitter.

You have a choice to seek out the negative or the postive - if you seek the negative you become the negative, if you seek the positive you become the positive ....

Be water my friend ~ Bruce Leeroy

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You've all revoked your ability to criticize this movement if you voted against trump. The left (biden admin) are enablers of this garbage.

Quite the contrary.
It is the whole Left that lead to Trump and then trump being equally out of touch with a majority of Americans that lead to Biden.
I've no love lost for the insanity of the woke Left. Divide everyone into a label eventually breeds gross things like white identity groups that have a history of simply being racist supremacy groups.

We all ought reject the extremes but we are currently just recoiling and swinging pendulums as far opposite to compensate.

orrrr, its a human baby crying. and you should comfort it

White lady* human baby crying