Inside Cerrone’s BMF ranch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Living the Life

All that stuff is right up my alley except the fighting

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
not being funny, thank you for posting this but - jesus christ - that was a badly made video. i watched the whole thing and it sucked.

1) when they talked about the good accommodation, they didn't put the microphone on the guy talking, so you can't hear shit
2) Donald seemed 93% focussed on teaching his fellow fighters trades and how to build. like the ranch is a giant apprentice tradesmen's fun fair
3) the only two questions asked were negative and bitchy
4) as Donald pointed out all the things he built and explained why, the camera didn't follow, you literally don't get to see anything of what he was talking about. just imagine what it looked like
5) Donald said the animals all loved the leftover fruit from juicing, but they didn't give a fuck
6) finally, they didn't even show the mat space or training equipment lol

this is ESPN? are you fucking kidding me? what is this dogshit?

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
not being funny, thank you for posting this but - jesus christ - that was a badly made video. i watched the whole thing and it sucked.

1) when they talked about the good accommodation, they didn't put the microphone on the guy talking, so you can't hear shit
2) Donald seemed 93% focussed on teaching his fellow fighters trades and how to build. like the ranch is a giant apprentice tradesmen's fun fair
4) as Donald pointed out all the things he built and explained why, the camera didn't follow, you literally don't get to see anything of what he was talking about. just imagine what it looked like
5) Donald said the animals all loved the leftover fruit from juicing, but they didn't give a fuck

Did they decline your application or something?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

that pig will eat all that stuff

I loved it and mostly for the Ranch/building aspect

just my take

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I agree, it was a poorly made video. When describing the dorms and his house, they could have panned away to look at what he was referencing.

None the less, it’s totally a place I could live out my days. If I ever lose everything I may just seek a place like that to just work and be me. Good stuff.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016

such a sad stat...amazing though
the donald does work
It's just the way of the sword.

Warriors fight till thier last days.

Win or lose.

They fight with all they have.

Age is nothing.

Records are nothing.

Only the spirit to fight.

Live by the sword..
Die by the sword.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
That’s not a fair comparison.

Saku has been drugged up and taped together for years before his ear got knocked off.

Anderson was on a 17 fight win streak before his ego go him knocked out in the first Weidman fight and in this one he checked a kick and his leg broke.

BJ keeps going out there to get beat on and the ufc lets it happen. Dana refused to let chuck fight after 3 losses. Penn had lost 6 (7 if you count the tie he had with Fitch) and the ufc keeps sending him out to fight.

Where the fuck is joe rogan with his ‘I think you’d be surprised’ speeches for these guys?

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
That’s not a fair comparison.

Saku has been drugged up and taped together for years before his ear got knocked off.

Anderson was on a 17 fight win streak before his ego go him knocked out in the first Weidman fight and in this one he checked a kick and his leg broke.

BJ keeps going out there to get beat on and the ufc lets it happen. Dana refused to let chuck fight after 3 losses. Penn had lost 6 (7 if you count the tie he had with Fitch) and the ufc keeps sending him out to fight.

Where the fuck is joe rogan with his ‘I think you’d be surprised’ speeches for these guys?

Well thought.

Its like he UFC enjoys wasting thier youth recently " Sage, Krantz "

Fuck promoting new guys with equal competition.

Let's give him a veteran.

Or.

Fuck a Veteran.
Let's give him an up and comer killer.

"Anderson"

That's just the way it goes.

What sells now?

Not later.

Let's get what we can what we can.

Fuck the potential.

It's just how it is.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Well thought.

Its like he UFC enjoys wasting thier youth recently " Sage, Krantz "

Fuck promoting new guys with equal competition.

Let's give him a veteran.

Or.

Fuck a Veteran.
Let's give him an up and comer killer.

"Anderson"

That's just the way it goes.

What sells now?

Not later.

Let's get what we can what we can.

Fuck the potential.

It's just how it is.
BJ vs Yair solidly proves your point.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
BJ vs Yair solidly proves your point.
That's just the way it is.

I wish new fighters that know that they mean more than a pay check can fight for thier worth

So many are forced to take the bare minimum it's ridiculous.

Fans should be advocateing it....

Instead of wishing bloodshed.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
That's just the way it is.

I wish new fighers that know they mean more than a pay check can fight for thiet worth.

So many are forced to take the bare minimum it's ridiculous.

Fans should be advocateing it....

Instead of wishing bloodshed.
I don’t blame the new guys.

They want a veteran under their belt because the past actions of the ufc has shown them that doing so will secure them promotion and more cash.

The ufc will continue to grind up their veterans as food for the new recruits because it brings in money. Unfortunately, there’s not a damn thing we can do to stop that from happening.