Inside Floyd’s Camp on his MMA career and not knowing who CM Punk is & more

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
This exclusive got some nice play
not as much as if it was on a bigger site, but thank you everyone for the interest

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Here you go - EXCLUSIVE: Inside Floyd’s Camp on his MMA career and not knowing who CM Punk is & more | BodySlam.net

I found three things particularly interesting.
That Floyd Sr. truly believes Floyd Jr. will fight MMA, most of Team Mayweather never heard of CM Punk and that Floyd’s team rather he doesn’t do MMA.
Of course most think the chances of Floyd having an MMA fight are slim/none, but most thought the same for a Conor McGregor boxing match as well!
Good article. I’m a fan of your straightforward and to the point writing style, the superfluous crap I see on some other mma articles grinds my gears. I like that Jody was upfront about not knowing things instead of insinuating that he knew more than he was allowed to say. Keep up the good work dude.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Good article. I’m a fan of your straightforward and to the point writing style, the superfluous crap I see on some other mma articles grinds my gears. I like that Jody was upfront about not knowing things instead of insinuating that he knew more than he was allowed to say. Keep up the good work dude.
Thank you very much
Nice to read
I bet if we talked we would hate the same thing about MMA media ;)

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Jody's description of Floyd Sr.'s belief in himself is hilarious.
Agreed
If I was on a bigger site, it would have been bigger, but its weird ...
Bigger sites that can afford to pay, want me to work for free.
While smaller sites pay or offer me ownership %, etc.
Right now its a fun hobby that pays bills.
If it works = cool
if not = maybe I go to a bigger site
if not = I have here & SD & Twitter & emails like I did prior ;)

Last edited: