General Interesting night..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I got to old Paris and went for a few light ales. Got a cab to my hotel for about 8 million euro and the cunt was shut. So I ruffed it. Used my bag as a pillow. Well this morning in a haze I started to walk somewhere, and before I knew it I'd forgot my bag.

So now I'm here in Paris. I yesterday's clothes. 31% battery. My wallet.

No socks either.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So I got to old Paris and went for a few light ales. Got a cab to my hotel for about 8 million euro and the cunt was shut. So I ruffed it. Used my bag as a pillow. Well this morning in a haze I started to walk somewhere, and before I knew it I'd forgot my bag.

No socks either.
You got pinked IRL. Lol.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
WTF kind of hotel is ever “shut?” That’s not a thing. Are you sure you weren’t at a methadone clinic or something?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the cheese eating surrender monkeys seen a drunken limey coming and locked the doors. then they waited for him to pass out and piss himself and they stole his bag. the french are a rude people

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016

No socks either.
I hope you're alright?