Interesting twitter posts from Russian reporter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DoTheKick

Dec 31, 2015
So the 1st tweet, I take it he's trying to imply Mittrione's illness is alcohol related.

What the hell's the other 2 mean?

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
So the 1st tweet, I take it he's trying to imply Mittrione's illness is alcohol related.

The other two:

2) Fedor was cornering Anatoly Tokov. During the break between rounds 1 and 2, Fedor was heard saying to Tokov: "Why are you trying to wrestle with a brazilian". I think it shows that Fedor's loss to Werdum is still a big psychological trauma for him, and he possible considers Brazilian jujitsu practicioners as unbeatable in the ground. Kind of explains why he never tried to take Maldonado to the ground in their fight.

3) Tokov's opponent had him in a triangle similar to the one Werdum had Fedor in. He expressed how this brought him (and I think a lot of Fedor fans also) memories of the Werdum Fedor fight.

M

member 3289

The other two:

2) Fedor was cornering Anatoly Tokov. During the break between rounds 1 and 2, Fedor was heard saying to Tokov: "Why are you trying to wrestle with a brazilian". I think it shows that Fedor's loss to Werdum is still a big psychological trauma for him, and he possible considers Brazilian jujitsu practicioners as unbeatable in the ground. Kind of explains why he never tried to take Maldonado to the ground in their fight.

3) Tokov's opponent had him in a triangle similar to the one Werdum had Fedor in. He expressed how this brought him (and I think a lot of Fedor fans also) memories of the Werdum Fedor fight.
I think you need to get out of the house more.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015

Alcohol and Kidney Stones

Alcohol and Kidneys Stones
Excessive alcohol intake does not directly cause kidney stones, but it can certainly exacerbate the problem. The reason for this is that alcohol acts as a diuretic. This means that it causes people to pass so much urine that they can become dehydrated. Alcohol also interferes with the body’s ability to excrete uric acid. Conversely, some studies suggest that moderate intake of beer and wine can offer some protection against stone formation. It is not recommended that people should consume alcohol in the hope of preventing these stones. This is particular important if people have ever had any problems with alcohol in the past.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Alcohol and Kidney Stones

Alcohol and Kidneys Stones
Excessive alcohol intake does not directly cause kidney stones, but it can certainly exacerbate the problem. The reason for this is that alcohol acts as a diuretic. This means that it causes people to pass so much urine that they can become dehydrated. Alcohol also interferes with the body’s ability to excrete uric acid. Conversely, some studies suggest that moderate intake of beer and wine can offer some protection against stone formation. It is not recommended that people should consume alcohol in the hope of preventing these stones. This is particular important if people have ever had any problems with alcohol in the past.
Well if one people know there vodka (alcohol) it's the russian, so maybe he's right;)