Lifestyle Internet dating

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was until Sunday night when she got overly friendly with a guy. Had a chat with @Miesha's Taint about it. I am jealous, possessive and violent so just happy nobody got hurt. Also shouldn't say but fuck it. She has a fiance back in her country that's been with her 4 years. Reeks of my own ex and fuck being subjected to that again.
She sounds like trouble. Don't sweat it. On to the next

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Will do. Another weirdo who lives with her mom and grandma. I have a feeling she hates Thai men. Oh Lord will she change her mind after seeing me.
Bah
Who cares. :)
She could be cool and you already have the advantage of being western/exotic.
I say go for it and figure it out.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bah
Who cares. :)
She could be cool and you already have the advantage of being western/exotic.
I say go for it and figure it out.
Seeing a half German girl tonight. Maid is swiping the black hairs away and I just gave my colleague her panties and skin whitening lotion back.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just bought a car from a guy a few minutes ago, hes actually following me home, but we ended up on a pretty long drive and he told me he met his old lady online on OK Cupid 7 years ago, so it does happen

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just bought a car from a guy a few minutes ago, hes actually following me home, but we ended up on a pretty long drive and he told me he met his old lady online on OK Cupid 7 years ago, so it does happen
Show us on the doll where he touched you