General internet famous : where are they now?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

I remember that guy. Jesus Christ.

He must be a bit wrong in the head, who takes photos like that and then thinks "They look great, I should definitely upload them to the internet."
a guy who gives no fucks

M

member 603

derp (malena ernman)

then

now

How long until someone realized that some crazy lady got up on the stage where she wasn't supposed to be? I swear, those high society "you're too lowbrow to understand real art" douches will pay to see anything if you tell them it's theatre.

just putting this one up because the video went viral yet a lot of people had no clue that it was mike patton of faith no more

annoying douche deafens audience (mike patton)

now:

uganda's ugliest man ( Godfrey Baguma \ Abagala Ssebabi)

then

now

he is married with 8 kids.. good for him

M

member 603

Surprise motherfucker (erik king)

Then:

Now:

Super nice guy, was in Miami a lot for the filming of Dexter, my buddy Gio worked as a PM in both 1st and 2nd unit, and was a 2nd unit AD on a lot of episodes.... Erik King was cool AF and way more chill than his character was. @conor mcgregor nut hugger did you ever have any run ins with the talent down that way?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Super nice guy, was in Miami a lot for the filming of Dexter, my buddy Gio worked as a PM in both 1st and 2nd unit, and was a 2nd unit AD on a lot of episodes.... Erik King was cool AF and way more chill than his character was. @conor mcgregor nut hugger did you ever have any run ins with the talent down that way?
He told me he used to hang out with some UFC guy called Dakota Cochrane before he got famous..he even has videos of them rolling, I diddnt watch much, bjj has always creeped me out when the dudes start tongue kissing.

There's gonna be a better defence

high expectations asian father ( Jeon Moo-Song)

then:

now:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 3289

No. I assumed they filmed everything in LA and digitally edited out all the mountains bc of the unbearable Miami humidity

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
No. I assumed they filmed everything in LA and digitally edited out all the mountains bc of the unbearable Miami humidity
they filmed like half of it in long beach,ca because our beach and buildings look like miami several miami shows have been filmed here.long beach also doesn't have visible mountains because it is coastal.

there are a lot of memes where i know the name of the person but i have no recent pics or i know the origin but not the name of person. this is one of them

from this jim jones \ ron browz music video

there are a lot of memes where i know the name of the person but i have no recent pics or i know the origin but not the name of person. this is one of them

that's racist

taken from the sketch comedy TV series Wonder Showzen, which aired from 2005 to 2006 on MTV2.in an animated sketch titled “Plastic Surgeons Without Borders. he actually says "that's crazy", not "that's racist"

there are a lot of memes where i know the name of the person but i have no recent pics or i know the origin but not the name of person.this is one of them

buthurt dweller/gordo granudo ..also know online by the name KimmoKM

most recent pics found online

there are a lot of memes where i know the name of the person but i have no recent pics or i know the origin but not the name of person.this is one of them

distracted boyfriend (mario and laura)

now:

mario

laura