Invicta FC 22 Live Discussion - 3/25/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Complete Results:

Tonya Evinger def. Yana Kunitskaya by submission (rear-naked choke). Round 2, 4:32
Livia Renata Souza def. Ayaka Hamasaki via TKO (Strikes), Round 1 - 1:41
Jodie Esquibel def. DeAnna Bennett via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Ashley Cummins def. Amber Brown via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
Sunna Davidsdottir def. Mallory Martin via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
Miranda Maverick def. Kal Holliday via submission (armbar) at 3:01 of R1
Felicia Spencer def. Madison McElhaney via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Tonya and Yana running it back should be cool.

Jinh is awesome.

I can't wait to see Davidsdottir again.

Should be a lot of fun.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
Only 2 more days until these crazy bitches throw down!!!!! Can't wait!

Love Invicta cards, the fighters are usually so damn hungry and put on exciting fights... skilled or not!

I'm biased towards fighters out of Jackson's, so I'm cheering for Jodie Esquibel and Yana Kunitskaya. (Oh, just scrolling through Yana's Instagram, didn't realize she was a mom.)

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRq6vhRjp8w/?taken-by=yanamma&hl=en

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMp8hWogwtX/?tagged=jodieesquibel&hl=en

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I always look forward to seeing the portraits that invicta gets done for the girls. They are always very well done and the women seem to have a good time posing for them.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
If the UFC was gonna launch a division that wasn't ready for primetime, I really wish it had been Atomweight instead of Featherweight.

Atomweight's a little further along, could easily be bolstered by a few smaller Strawweights dropping down, and it has Jinh Yu Frey in it.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
If the UFC was gonna launch a division that wasn't ready for primetime, I really wish it had been Atomweight instead of Featherweight.

Atomweight's a little further along, could easily be bolstered by a few smaller Strawweights dropping down, and it has Jinh Yu Frey in it.
still only 108 posts? they've been 108 solid posts, thats for sure

some people, namely myself, could learn from ya. at least i didnt have any spelling errors in this one =)

oh and Yana....SIAMILTF

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Hyped for this card. Let's all pray to the mma gods that fucking Mike England isn't working the main event again, especially after hearing that he was defending his decision to Tonya recently which is fucking ludicrous.

TJ De Santis recorded a preview with Julie of this card as well as his regular sit down with the Invicta fighters and they're fantastic as always.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Hyped for this card. Let's all pray to the mma gods that fucking Mike England isn't working the main event again, especially after hearing that he was defending his decision to Tonya recently which is fucking ludicrous.

TJ De Santis recorded a preview with Julie of this card as well as his regular sit down with the Invicta fighters and they're fantastic as always.

everytime i see you post, i love it. bc i picture simon and garfunkle

or the disturbed cover, which is pretty sick