Invicta FC27 Live Discussion - 1/13/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'm listening to the game so I'm just going to assume that they've already mentioned how athletic and explosive the one girl is and how technical that Spencer is?

Felicia Spencer is fun to watch.
I was trying to work out whether I wood.

I came to this conclusion.

She walks out of the shower still dripping wet...I've had 2 Xanax and 8 beers....She leans down and unzips me...The rest...As they say...

History baby!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I was trying to work out whether I wood.

I came to this conclusion.

She walks out of the shower still dripping wet...I've had 2 Xanax and 8 beers....She leans down and unzips me...The rest...As they say...

History baby!
She's get it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I watched about 3 minutes of that fight.

Found myself placing a sizable live bet on the Patriots giving 17.5 and trying to find somewhere to either buy shrooms online or how to get vape pens in my state where it's a no no.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I watched about 3 minutes of that fight.

Found myself placing a sizable live bet on the Patriots giving 17.5 and trying to find somewhere to either buy shrooms online or how to get vape pens in my state where it's a no no.
All you can find online is magic truffles. You won't find shrooms except on the deep web.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Damnit. I knew I should have stayed in touch with a few of my old friends that have probably been to jail 2 or 3 times by now.

I finally found a purpose for them.

Also.. After hearing my upstairs neighbor just drag what could only be a dead body across the floor... I'm glad that I'm sober.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Damnit. I knew I should have stayed in touch with a few of my old friends that have probably been to jail 2 or 3 times by now.

I finally found a purpose for them.

Also.. After hearing my upstairs neighbor just drag what could only be a dead body across the floor... I'm glad that I'm sober.
imagine you had that thought while on shrooms. id be freaking out