Society Iran BAD, Saudis GOOD amirite?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I went on a date with an Iran chick once. Took one look at her and I ran for the door.

You get it? I-Ran.

The joke is that firstly, this was a fictional encounter. Secondly, the fictional female wasn't actually from from the country of Iran, but rather her physical appearance was so unappealing that it caused the fictional version of me to have a adverse reaction, sending me scurrying from the meeting place - or 'I ran' in other words. The two words 'I' and 'ran' when combined spell Iran, creating a humorous double meaning when they are confused. It really is a delightful bon mot.
Only bogans and white trash pronounce the name of the country as "I ran". Educated people (there are few on this forum, I know) correctly pronounce it "ee-RAHN".

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I went on a date with an Iran chick once. Took one look at her and I ran for the door.

You get it? I-Ran.

The joke is that firstly, this was a fictional encounter. Secondly, the fictional female wasn't actually from from the country of Iran, but rather her physical appearance was so unappealing that it caused the fictional version of me to have a adverse reaction, sending me scurrying from the meeting place - or 'I ran' in other words. The two words 'I' and 'ran' when combined spell Iran, creating a humorous double meaning when they are confused. It really is a delightful bon mot.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
in a perfect world iran and saudi arabia would nuke each other into glass and rid us all of their presence