Society Iran BAD, Saudis GOOD amirite?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pathetic.
Amazing they know they can do whatever they want, especially right now.
We've gotten so intertwined with the enemy; if the house of Saud pulled their U.S. investment, our markets would crash.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pathetic.
Amazing they know they can do whatever they want, especially right now.
We've gotten so intertwined with the enemy; if the house of Saud pulled their U.S. investment, our markets would crash.
After they killed that journalist I thought there was gonna be a backlash. But nothing really

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Dems should be running ads showing the 9/11 attacks, then Trump's quotes blaming the Saudis for it, then showing how they're booking out his hotels, then showing the arm sale vetoes. Basically showing he's in bed with the bed people he himself thinks committed 9/11.

It would be a really good issue to attack him on. Unfortunately, they are not smart enough to do this.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Dems should be running ads showing the 9/11 attacks, then Trump's quotes blaming the Saudis for it, then showing how they're booking out his hotels, then showing the arm sale vetoes. Basically showing he's in bed with the bed people he himself thinks committed 9/11.

It would be a really good issue to attack him on. Unfortunately, they are not smart enough to do this.
Instead you have the radical muslim terrorist supporting brother fucker Ilhan Omar basically trashing the country while downplaying muslims who attacked us on 9/11...

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1116817144006750209

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Instead you have the radical muslim terrorist supporting brother fucker Ilhan Omar basically trashing the country while downplaying muslims who attacked us on 9/11...

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1116817144006750209
Trump's corrupt relationship with the people he thinks committed 9/11 is objectively worse than anything she's said (at least the brother fucker hates the Saudis too). But of course, you can't think objectively.

I also don't know why (I do actually, it's because your brains have been destroyed by years of right-wing propaganda) you types always respond with partisan whataboutism, just assuming that the person you're talking to has the same dipshit 'my team is good, yours is bad' understanding of the world.

I couldn't get a dusty fuck about Omar. She's a devout muslim, which means she's a poor representative of true left-wing views, regardless of her other strengths. Nobody on the left should be buying into sky fairy nonsense, no matter which particular sky fairy is worshiped and obviously it's a religion that comes with a lot of baggage. It's not smart politics or policy to make her acenterpiece on the left. AOC on the other hand, whether you rednecks like her or not, is objectively very popular. It would be smarter to distance her from Omar.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Trump's corrupt relationship with the people he thinks committed 9/11 is objectively worse than anything she's said (at least the brother fucker hates the Saudis too). But of course, you can't think objectively.

I also don't know why (I do actually, it's because your brains have been destroyed by years of right-wing propaganda) you types always respond with partisan whataboutism, just assuming that the person you're talking to has the same dipshit 'my team is good, yours is bad' understanding of the world.

I couldn't get a dusty fuck about Omar. She's a devout muslim, which means she's a poor representative of true left-wing views, regardless of her other strengths. Nobody on the left should be buying into sky fairy nonsense, no matter which particular sky fairy is worshiped and obviously it's a religion that comes with a lot of baggage. It's not smart politics or policy to make her acenterpiece on the left. AOC on the other hand, whether you rednecks like her or not, is objectively very popular. It would be smarter to distance her from Omar.
This fucking guy^

Trump loves this country while the muslim Ilhan Omar hates this country which saved her from a life in the shithole known as Somalia that's all the info anyone needs to know.

LoL @ right-wing propaganda
I'm very liberal on some issues just agree with Trump on most stuff

AOC is popular in liberal parts the same way Trump is popular in Conservative parts sir that's why he's President and AOC will never be. Too bad you don't think people on the left shouldn't be on Islam's side when they're the ones who defend Islam the most. Go to any liberal cause rally and it looks like Friday at a mosque...

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
This fucking guy^

Trump loves this country while the muslim Ilhan Omar hates this country which saved her from a life in the shithole known as Somalia that's all the info anyone needs to know.

LoL @ right-wing propaganda
I'm very liberal on some issues just agree with Trump on most stuff

AOC is popular in liberal parts the same way Trump is popular in Conservative parts sir that's why he's President and AOC will never be. Too bad you don't think people on the left shouldn't be on Islam's side when they're the ones who defend Islam the most. Go to any liberal cause rally and it looks like Friday at a mosque...
The US helped make Somalia the shithole that it is, but that's another story.

Trump is also the biggest supporter of Islamic extremism in the world right now by propping up the Saudis. He's following a bipartisan tradition of helping the Saudis spread violent fundamentalism across the globe.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The US helped make Somalia the shithole that it is, but that's another story.

Trump is also the biggest supporter of Islamic extremism in the world right now by propping up the Saudis. He's following a bipartisan tradition of helping the Saudis spread violent fundamentalism across the globe.
somalia has been a shit hole for 1000 years

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
somalia has been a shit hole for 1000 years
That's not accurate relative to contemporary states - the Adal Sultanate was very prosperous.

Would Somalia be Switzerland without colonial meddling? No. But would it be near as bad as it is now? No.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That's not accurate relative to contemporary states - the Adal Sultanate was very prosperous.

Would Somalia be Switzerland without colonial meddling? No. But would it be near as bad as it is now? No.
you literally had to go back 500 years to find a period where somalia wasnt a shithole

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
you literally had to go back 500 years to find a period where somalia wasnt a shithole
Yes - because you gave the window of 1000 years, genius. Just thought I'd beat you at your own stupid game.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yes - because you gave the window of 1000 years, genius. Just thought I'd beat you at your own stupid game.
you cant say its americas fault that somalia is fucked up when somalia has been fucked up since before america was even a country

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
you cant say its americas fault that somalia is fucked up when somalia has been fucked up since before america was even a country
Reading comprehension, mate. I originally said the US 'helped' make Somalia a shithole and then went on to clarify that even all colonial intervention (of which the US was only one of many states) could not account for all of its problems.There are many reasons for Somalia's predicament, obviously.