Society Iran BAD, Saudis GOOD amirite?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Reading comprehension, mate. I originally said the US 'helped' make Somalia a shithole and then went on to clarify that even all colonial intervention (of which the US was only one of many states) could not account for all of its problems.There are many reasons for Somalia's predicament, obviously.
because it is a shithole

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Dems should be running ads showing the 9/11 attacks, then Trump's quotes blaming the Saudis for it, then showing how they're booking out his hotels, then showing the arm sale vetoes. Basically showing he's in bed with the bed people he himself thinks committed 9/11.

It would be a really good issue to attack him on. Unfortunately, they are not smart enough to do this.
I like it.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
iraqis are babylonians you racist
Both Iraq and Iran and Kurdistan, used to be part of Persian, and before that Babylon. Like I said I've got a number of friends from that region. So quit shit stirring. And that goes for both of you.

Tell you what I rallied against the Iraq war, when we attacked them. Were you??

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Both Iraq and Iran and Kurdistan, used to be part of Persian, and before that Babylon. Like I said I've got a number of friends from that region. So quit shit stirring. And that goes for both of you.

im not a fucking traitor so no

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

you go tell an iraqi he is a persian and see how that goes for you

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
this was, by far, the most comprehensive read on the murder I've come across (Oct 1, 2019).

The story of Jamal Khashoggi's murder and how the world looked the other way

One year ago the journalist Jamal Khashoggi walked into the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and never walked out. In the months that followed the facts of his disappearance and murder would emerge in fragments: an international high-tech spy game, a diabolical plot, a gruesome killing, and a preposterous cover-up reaching the highest levels of the Saudi government, aided by the indifference and obstinacy of the White House. Eventually those fragments came to comprise a macabre mosaic.

This June, the United Nations special rapporteur for extrajudicial, summary, or arbitrary executions issued a 100-page report detailing the Khashoggi affair. The report, the product of five months of independent investigation spanning six countries, added to the thrum of international indignation about Khashoggi's murder. But so far it has largely failed to galvanize it into action.

Here is the story, as we know it, illustrated by Chris Koehler and told as a nonfiction narrative by author Evan Ratliff. This account draws on our own reporting, the UN report, hundreds of news accounts and video interviews — The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and The Daily Sabah, a Turkish outlet, in particular — and public testimony.

We're retelling it because Jamal Khashoggi's story should be heard in full. And because even if you think you know what happened, you may not know how or why.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
Why does your government and Israel choose the Saudi side? Is it oil or is it using Saudi to reign in all the other Muslim states or other ?
I took a cab when I was in San diego a few weeks ago and the guy was Iranian; he said you could take all the armies of the other arab nations and set them on Iran; Iran will win - that's how big their army is.
Don't know if true so don't slam me you impatient cunts!!!

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
And they are freak nasty. That willingness to express their freedom from oppression runs deep. Deep, I tell ya!
I went on a date with an Iran chick once. Took one look at her and I ran for the door.

You get it? I-Ran.

The joke is that firstly, this was a fictional encounter. Secondly, the fictional female wasn't actually from from the country of Iran, but rather her physical appearance was so unappealing that it caused the fictional version of me to have a adverse reaction, sending me scurrying from the meeting place - or 'I ran' in other words. The two words 'I' and 'ran' when combined spell Iran, creating a humorous double meaning when they are confused. It really is a delightful bon mot.