Irelands finest pitcher

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That had to be so embarrassing, especially for his fans.

On a scale of 1 to cold sore on a first date, how ashamed of this performance are you @Fireman Ed ?

images.jpeg-4.jpg

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Doesn't surprise me he's crap at throwing a baseball. He didn't grow up playing baseball or cricket, so probably has very limited experience.

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you listen to his interviews during that game he obviously just wanted to make a scene and get some press

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Worse than Mariah Careys first pitch. At least she made it to the catcher
He was probably upset with someone in the front row and tried to throw at them, only explanation I can come up with. He certainly knows how to throw full cans of energy drinks….guess it doesn’t necessarily translate into throwing a baseball

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
He was probably upset with someone in the front row and tried to throw at them, only explanation I can come up with. He certainly knows how to throw full cans of energy drinks….guess it doesn’t necessarily translate into throwing a baseball
He probably saw one of his baby mommas in the crowd waiting to confront him for chid support

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
haha I'm reading through a load of barely intelligible garbage, then suddenly he turns a corner and he's boasting about recent purchases LMAO