Lifestyle Iron eyes cody

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I remember in elementary school when kids would lie and say they were "part Indian" to look cooler. No doubt some actually were part Indian, but I was never one of those to lie.

I guess I just never understood what was so cool about a culture of alcoholism, domestic violence, and a lack of technology until the white man showed up.
i grew up by an indian reserve.no one ever said they were part indian.part indian kids lied about being white

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not gonna sit here and try to tell you my people haven't done some appalling shit historically, but the fact is the Natives had North America for thousands of years and did fuck all with it.
they didnt even have a wheel or beasts of burden when the white man arrived but they did have slavery and war

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Brought on by the “American Europeans”......go slaughter some other people.....oh, wait, you’ve already done that by invading every country.....or “putting our troops there to protect “our interests” (in gold, sliver, diamonds, oil, etc)”
says the american who moved to europe

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Welcome to news from 1986 dumbass. How is he being a fraud when he is acting. Isnt that kind of the point? Are you going to tell me Robert Downey Jr isnt really black or Hugh Jackman doesnt have wolverine hands in real life?
You keep Hugh Jackman's name out of your whore mouth, or Professor X will scramble your eggs.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm not gonna sit here and try to tell you my people haven't done some appalling shit historically, but the fact is the Natives had North America for thousands of years and did fuck all with it.
I give a little LoL any time someone tells me about how 'in tune with Nature' the indigenous people were when Europeans arrived...they were small bands of roving desolation.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I give a little LoL any time someone tells me about how 'in tune with Nature' the indigenous people were when Europeans arrived...they were small bands of roving desolation.
Don't speak that way of my people

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
This is 2017 Iron Eyes Cody should be reconized as a pioneer and hero because he identified as another race before it was cool.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Anybody remember the day Vinnie Mac wuz Stink Butt'd by Rikishi? Laughed so hard my abs hurt for 2 days.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Welcome to news from 1986 dumbass. How is he being a fraud when he is acting. Isnt that kind of the point? Are you going to tell me Robert Downey Jr isnt really black or Hugh Jackman doesnt have wolverine hands in real life?

Welcome to 2020 my man, where you are only allowed to "act" as people who are exactly like you are.

In the news today, Sia (of "Chandelier" fame) has made a film with a character on the autistic spectrum, and she cast a non-autistic actress to play her. The Twitter mob are all over her for it.

I guess Dustin Hoffman couldn't have starred in Rain man in today's world.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Welcome to 2020 my man, where you are only allowed to "act" as people who are exactly like you are.

In the news today, Sia (of "Chandelier" fame) has made a film with a character on the autistic spectrum, and she cast a non-autistic actress to play her. The Twitter mob are all over her for it.

I guess Dustin Hoffman couldn't have starred in Rain man in today's world.
Cunts now lesbo enuff.