Lifestyle Iron eyes cody

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Welcome to news from 1986 dumbass. How is he being a fraud when he is acting. Isnt that kind of the point? Are you going to tell me Robert Downey Jr isnt really black or Hugh Jackman doesnt have wolverine hands in real life?

M

member 3289

I remember in elementary school when kids would lie and say they were "part Indian" to look cooler. No doubt some actually were part Indian, but I was never one of those to lie.

I guess I just never understood what was so cool about a culture of alcoholism, domestic violence, and a lack of technology until the white man showed up.

M

member 3289

Welcome to news from 1986 dumbass. How is he being a fraud when he is acting. Isnt that kind of the point? Are you going to tell me Robert Downey Jr isnt really black or Hugh Jackman doesnt have wolverine hands in real life?
Can you honestly tell the difference between a Native American and a Mexican?

Because I can't.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
He was quite the method actor then because he swore to everyone he was Native American. It was only because his family outed him that we know even today. He was the 80s Rachel Dolezal.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Robert Downey jr doesn’t tell everyone he’s African and stay in black face all the time. That’s why it acting not living a lie and that’s the difference, dumbass.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I remember in elementary school when kids would lie and say they were "part Indian" to look cooler. No doubt some actually were part Indian, but I was never one of those to lie.

I guess I just never understood what was so cool about a culture of alcoholism, domestic violence, and a lack of technology until the white man showed up.
Brought on by the “American Europeans”......go slaughter some other people.....oh, wait, you’ve already done that by invading every country.....or “putting our troops there to protect “our interests” (in gold, sliver, diamonds, oil, etc)”

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Brought on by the “American Europeans”......go slaughter some other people.....oh, wait, you’ve already done that by invading every country.....or “putting our troops there to protect “our interests” (in gold, sliver, diamonds, oil, etc)”
Its better to be the hammer than the nail

M

member 3289

I'm not gonna sit here and try to tell you my people haven't done some appalling shit historically, but the fact is the Natives had North America for thousands of years and did fuck all with it.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I'm not gonna sit here and try to tell you my people haven't done some appalling shit historically, but the fact is the Natives has North America for thousands of years and did fuck all with it.
Can you imagine how crummy North America would be now if they kept it? Teepees and wigwams all over the place... no thanks.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Can you imagine how crummy North America would be now if they kept it? Teepees and wigwams all over the place... no thanks.
It’s good that they slaughtered “them” and wrote about how evil “they” were in the American textbooks