Iron Fist Vs Shang Chi vs Daredevil Vs Silver Samurai

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
I'll go with Iron fist, but I believe he fought Shang-Chi to a draw in the comics.

Last edited:

Darqnezz

Apr 25, 2015

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
Iron Fist powers:

Plunging his fists into the molten heart of the dragon Shou-Lao the Undying infused the dragon's superhuman energy into Rand; this along with training by Lei Kung the Thunderer gave Rand the power of the Iron Fist, allowing him to summon and focus his chi (or natural energy) and enhance his natural abilities to extraordinary levels. His strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes and senses can all be greatly intensified.

He is able to concentrate his body's natural energies into his hand, manifesting as a supernatural glow around his clenched fist. So concentrated, this "iron fist" can strike with superhuman hardness and impact, while his hand becomes impervious to pain and injury. However, the feat of summoning the power required leaves Rand physically and mentally drained, unable to repeat the act for a time, as long as even an entire day in certain instances.[citation needed]

He can also focus chi energy inward to heal himself or outward to heal others of injury, as well as telepathically fuse his consciousness with another person and meld with that person's mind.[32]

Rand is a master of all of K'un Lun's martial arts as well as various fighting styles from Earth.

Silver Samurai wins though because he has had various different powers along the way.

Darqnezz

Apr 25, 2015
He's a mutant and can generate tachyon fields. They're fucked
Well he's a mutant that got destroyed by Elektra. Electra was partially trained by Stick. Daredevil can beat Elektra. Daredevil skill is not on par with Iron Fist or Shang-Chi.
My last post was taken from the Marvel site itself. I'll side with the people who created the characters...lol

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Well he's a mutant that got destroyed by Elektra. Electra was partially trained by Stick. Daredevil can beat Elektra. Daredevil skill is not on par with Iron Fist or Shang-Chi.
My last post was taken from the Marvel site itself. I'll side with the people who created the characters...lol
That's a pretty absurd level of MMA maths. All it takes is one case of bad writing and the whole thing falls apart. Akido woman beating hulk? T'Challa beating Silver surfer?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Black Panther is Cap level. He beats up Iron Fist and Chun Li (or whatever his name is) too

Last edited: