General Irving Finkel | The Ark Before Noah: A Great Adventure

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
Wow, glad to see others who also find this stuff fascinating.

When I combine what I've learned about the levels of deception from the ruling elites with questions like this about alt history, and how much of our 'official' history has been slapped into place and reinforced via similar authorities... I can't help but wonder if some major parts of human history have indeed been deliberately scrubbed out and rewritten

Like some major effort to erase something big, and a generational attempt to re-educate and delete it from our collective memory.

I know, that sounds paranoid but yeah lol

Anyways regarding ancient megaliths and theories of an ancient advanced civilization that may have built them, I would highly recommend this channel:
newearth

Its this european woman who scours the earth both online and in the field for sites like this and discusses all the findings in detail. There are WAY more examples of such megaliths than I ever guessed. Even this thread is showing me sites I had never heard of. The planet is full of them

Also, her voice is quite sexy :D

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Oh man, I forgot about this one...I like this thread. Fascinating food for thought in here.

Since a few of you rated my post about "The Rocks Don't Lie" I thought I'd add a couple of links in case anyone is interested in reading it. I thought it was a great read and very interesting material. But then again, I'm a geologist so I nerd out on rocks n stuff ;). Definitely worth a read IMO. He covers some cool material, and the historical context is really fascinating to me. And while this book often challenges the viewpoint of Creationists, the author doesn't do so in a condescending manner. He has much more tact than geologists are known for :D

megatherium @Megaterio Llamas MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright Masato Toys @Masato Toys

If anyone wants to pursue further:

The Rocks Don't Lie

View: https://www.amazon.com/Rocks-Dont-Lie-Geologist-Investigates/dp/0393346242

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Well that second link didn't show up very well^^^

The first is a short book review, the second is just an Amazon link to the book.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Imagine all the funny and vulgar jokes that people might have thought out in the past that have been lost : /

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was there in 89 and there were plenty of divers on the search back then so I can only imagine there have been some teams looking to discover the lost island between Chuuck and Kosrae since then.

But You may be more interested in locating the lost treasure of Bully Hayes believed to be buried somewhere on the Island (Kosrae) or near where his ship sunk off the coast.

(Bully buried 3 treasure chests - 1 was located by the Japanese who invaded the island in WW2, the other 2 have not been recovered yet.)
Very interesting

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Wow, glad to see others who also find this stuff fascinating.

When I combine what I've learned about the levels of deception from the ruling elites with questions like this about alt history, and how much of our 'official' history has been slapped into place and reinforced via similar authorities... I can't help but wonder if some major parts of human history have indeed been deliberately scrubbed out and rewritten

Like some major effort to erase something big, and a generational attempt to re-educate and delete it from our collective memory.

I know, that sounds paranoid but yeah lol

Anyways regarding ancient megaliths and theories of an ancient advanced civilization that may have built them, I would highly recommend this channel:
newearth

Its this european woman who scours the earth both online and in the field for sites like this and discusses all the findings in detail. There are WAY more examples of such megaliths than I ever guessed. Even this thread is showing me sites I had never heard of. The planet is full of them

Also, her voice is quite sexy :D
The issue I have with suggestions that the "levels of deception from the ruling elites with questions like this about alt history, and how much of our 'official' history has been slapped into place and reinforced via similar authorities" etc. as you say, is what is to be gained from such a deception?

In what way would the world alter if it were discovered that there were iron age civilisations back over 10,000 years ago that crossed oceans and had amazing stoneworking skills? If the Eye of the Sahara was indeed the origin of the Atlantis legend, how would that knowledge affect things nowadays? How much would these ruling elites have to spend on suppressing the constant archaeological discoveries that must be made regarding these civilisations?

When evaluating the possibility of a conspiracy, I tend to look at various factors including what is to be gained from it, how many people would have to be in on it, how much time and effort would have to go into keeping it secret etc. I don't see a great reward for the effort such a cover up would entail in this case, I'm interested to hear your ideas though.

Jan 21, 2015
The issue I have with suggestions that the "levels of deception from the ruling elites with questions like this about alt history, and how much of our 'official' history has been slapped into place and reinforced via similar authorities" etc. as you say, is what is to be gained from such a deception?

In what way would the world alter if it were discovered that there were iron age civilisations back over 10,000 years ago that crossed oceans and had amazing stoneworking skills? If the Eye of the Sahara was indeed the origin of the Atlantis legend, how would that knowledge affect things nowadays? How much would these ruling elites have to spend on suppressing the constant archaeological discoveries that must be made regarding these civilisations?

When evaluating the possibility of a conspiracy, I tend to look at various factors including what is to be gained from it, how many people would have to be in on it, how much time and effort would have to go into keeping it secret etc. I don't see a great reward for the effort such a cover up would entail in this case, I'm interested to hear your ideas though.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What makes you say that?
I don't actually believe that FYI

Fascinating stuff for copper and bronze tools don't you think.

I think there is some lost technology in involved in some of this stonework...what it is, I do not know.

What do you think was used to work/create these?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Helluva foundation
1600284455586.png
would love to get close up on this thing to check it out...if manmade that is a helluva odd shaped rock to use...Peru
1600284517522.png

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't actually believe that FYI

Fascinating stuff for copper and bronze tools don't you think.

I think there is some lost technology in involved in some of this stonework...what it is, I do not know.

What do you think was used to work/create these?
It is, but this is what I mean. You say something, people ask for some clarity, and it's as if you use "I'm just joking" or "don't take me seriously" or "I don't really believe this stuff" as a shield from actually having real conversations about various topics, and then you seem to get upset when people respond in kind.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It is, but this is what I mean. You say something, people ask for some clarity, and it's as if you use "I'm just joking" or "don't take me seriously" or "I don't really believe this stuff" as a shield from actually having real conversations about various topics, and then you seem to get upset when people respond in kind.
not upset at all, those are your words...I made a stargate joke in this thread a year ago...will probably make another one in a year or so

call it a bad joke if you must or don't engage me...I don't care either way...you seem possibly obsessed with how I post and what I do, or don't think

For the record...I think something other than bronze or copper tools is involved here, a lost technology if you will

How do you think they were created? Moved? Etc...
Amazing stuff IMO

1600285327136.png