General Irving Finkel | The Ark Before Noah: A Great Adventure

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
not upset at all, those are your words...I made a stargate joke in this thread a year ago...will probably make another one in a year or so

call it a bad joke if you must or don't engage me...I don't care either way...you seem possibly obsessed with how I post and what I do, or don't think

For the record...I think something other than bronze or copper tools is involved here, a lost technology if you will

How do you think they were created? Moved? Etc...
Amazing stuff IMO
It is amazing stuff, I agree.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think somebody was just having fun with these stones haha...sweet design

1600285610114.png

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
TheRoguewrestler - How advanced could they have been? They built structures out of cut rocks. Wasn't like they were some kind of alloy that would last throughout time.

pretty advanced actually...modern tech would have trouble shaping and fitting a wall this tight

let alone moving some of the larger stones

Those stones were the only thing that would block 7G.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i just had a chat with Masato Toys @Masato Toys the other day . randomly ran in to him on a twitter thread . good to see old posters . i should swing by and see if his forum is still up

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i just had a chat with Masato Toys @Masato Toys the other day . randomly ran in to him on a twitter thread . good to see old posters . i should swing by and see if his forum is still up
It is still up, I post every few months
Still good content being posted but still very little traffic

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Rambo John J -

check out how massive the stones of Baalbek Lebanon are

would take two modern giant excavators to move them

Erik Apple- This shit blows my mind. They had to have a lot of tools that we dont know about

No way they cut those rocks so perfectly with stone chisels. And no way they rolled those giant stones on trees.
some tower of babel type shit. i can't imagine how damn heavy those rocks must be.