Is anyone here competing at the Newbreed grappling tournament in Coral Springs Florida?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Not sure how many active grappling competitors are in this forum.... Just wondering if there is, if they're doing this event

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Not sure how many active grappling competitors are in this forum.... Just wondering if there is, if they're doing this event
My team was the one that won the Bradenton one. Will you be at the State Tournament in Coral Spring?

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Star-Lord @Star-Lord - whats the latest on your knee injury and career status homie?
Knee is a lot better. Not a lot of flexibility so no more rubber guard for me. I'd say it's at 95% I've been lifting again and hitting legs three days a week. Training will be back to 100% end of August when my summer camp is over. I'll be fighting in October I believe October 21st. There is a live stream so everyone can watch. I'm ranked #11 in the state even after my layoff. I'm hoping to fight #9 Cedric Taylor. I'll have three of my students competing. I'm setting one up on here tonight.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Knee is a lot better. Not a lot of flexibility so no more rubber guard for me. I'd say it's at 95% I've been lifting again and hitting legs three days a week. Training will be back to 100% end of August when my summer camp is over. I'll be fighting in October I believe October 21st. There is a live stream so everyone can watch. I'm ranked #11 in the state even after my layoff. I'm hoping to fight #9 Cedric Taylor. I'll have three of my students competing. I'm setting one up on here tonight.
Nice! Good to hear the rehab has gone well. So is this a pro fight in October, or ammy?

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Nice! Good to hear the rehab has gone well. So is this a pro fight in October, or ammy?
Ammy I think I'm doing another year until the knee is 100% and I can get some amateur boxing bouts. I'll be back on in an hour or so

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sweet. Look forward to watching the stream of that event broham.