Lifestyle Is banchan just

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How dare you, sir! How dare you compare tapas to a sidecar! (A sidecar in college was a shit taken right next to a toilet, which was a sign of disrespect, showing "I could have shit in the toilet, but I did it right next to it instead.)
Hmmm I am going to start doing that. Also, no way you went to college.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Hmmm I am going to start doing that. Also, no way you went to college.
Ok, you got me. So in janitor school, which to me is higher education, therefore college in my life, I was taught about the sidecar. It is necessary to kniw about these things in order to clean them. There is also the dirty brains, which is when someone shits in the seat, then slams it back into the reservoir, which just makes for a feces crime scene. Upper decks are so much more civilized to what I have been made aware of.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
How dare you, sir! How dare you compare tapas to a sidecar! (A sidecar in college was a shit taken right next to a toilet, which was a sign of disrespect, showing "I could have shit in the toilet, but I did it right next to it instead.)
One time a guy told me a story about his friend doing that in a sink somewhere. I said, why would he do that?? And he just laughed.

Two years later papi c. has taught me that this is a sign of disrespect.

And You didn't believe me that I learn alot of stuff here?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
One time a guy told me a story about his friend doing that in a sink somewhere. I said, why would he do that?? And he just laughed.

Two years later papi c. has taught me that this is a sign of disrespect.

And You didn't believe me that I learn alot of stuff here?
Stick to this thread and I'll answer any questions you might have on westerners. I'll give you the same stipulation as my students so you don't waste our time: formulate your questions so that the answer requires a yes or no answer.
This could be the opportunity of a lifetime for you.

Stick to this thread and I'll answer any questions you might have on westerners. I'll give you the same stipulation as my students so you don't waste our time: formulate your questions so that the answer requires a yes or no answer.
This could be the opportunity of a lifetime for you.
How much of a cunt is Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart ?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yo, tell me more about that grilled cheese you axed splinter aboot?
KBR is the contractor that provides a lot of the services overseas, food being one of them. And it's not always good stuff. A bad day is when you roll up and all there is are cheese sandwiches in a clear plastic pouch that have been boiled like those weirdos on here do thier steaks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
KBR is the contractor that provides a lot of the services overseas, food being one of them. And it's not always good stuff. A bad day is when you roll up and all there is are cheese sandwiches is a clear plastic pouch that have been boiled oike those weirdos on here do thier steaks.
Lol still pisses me off how the Swedish brigade got 2 beers on Wednesday and the irish cunts could have their fill. Granted I am resourceful and I went off base for that shit. Still ain't right though. I should have been a union rep