Lifestyle Is banchan just

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Japanese have sushi, the Chinese have Chinese food, Thailand has scorpions on a stick... what has Korea brought to the world?
Bulgogi and delicious fried chicken and bbq....Korean hot pot.... shieeeeet

The have some killer dishes...FYI

Nemo?

Dec 2, 2015
Notice the superior calf development? EY first alerted me to this. Quite impressive really.
Holy shit I strolled through this thread and I noticed it too....then I got a little further and here it is.. those skinny North Korean ladies have some gam’s on em.

Evilyoshida finally right.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Just blood sausage z
Nah she eats too much pork, some nutrition guy here made a thread here talking about how women who eat pork turn into chunks. Doritos too iirc
Thank goodness pork is not high on my favorites. The blood sausage is the only "pork" I like.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
You eat thier blood.....I'd hope they aren't your friend
It kind of disgusts me to think about eating any animal's blood but why are those sausages so delicious?? And I don't like sausages of any other kind. Just those ones which are actually full of minced noodles.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It kind of disgusts me to think about eating any animal's blood but why are those sausages so delicious?? And I don't like sausages of any other kind. Just those ones which are actually full of minced noodles.
Minced noodle? That's the tail

Nemo?

Dec 2, 2015
Hahah I keep picturing Mongolian blood sausage and kept thinking the shit looked gross....throwing noodles in there might do the trick.

I’ll have to try Korean blood sausage.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Hahah I keep picturing Mongolian blood sausage and kept thinking the shit looked gross....throwing noodles in there might do the trick.

I’ll have to try Korean blood sausage.
For the longest time I didn't know it was blood.:D

You have to try it! Just look. Though if you get it in Korea it usually only comes with liver and ear. Some places serve it with soup. This restaurant in US has beef heart and tripe! I'm dying because those are literally my favorite organ meats. This is like the most perfect meal in the world to me.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For the longest time I didn't know it was blood.:D

You have to try it! Just look. Though if you get it in Korea it usually only comes with liver and ear. Some places serve it with soup. This restaurant in US has beef heart and tripe! I'm dying because those are literally my favorite organ meats. This is like the most perfect meal in the world to me.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^how did you not know blood sausage was blood? What did you think it was? Tuna?