Lifestyle Is banchan just

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I thought it was some kind of beef minced up really fine like a meat loaf. It doesn't taste like pork at all, it just has kind of a beefy flavor but It's full of minced up noodles, vegetables and rice so it doesn't taste like blood. I always wondered why it was so dark though.

Fy if you're going to get this it has to be really well made. I've had very garbage ones in Canada. They weren't even dark they were like a grey. Very bad. That's why I miss it so much. When It's well made It's really good.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I thought it was some kind of beef minced up really fine like a meat loaf. It doesn't taste like pork at all, it just has kind of a beefy flavor but It's full of minced up noodles, vegetables and rice so it doesn't taste like blood. I always wondered why it was so dark though.

Fy if you're going to get this it has to be really well made. I've had very garbage ones in Canada. They weren't even dark they were like a grey. Very bad. That's why I miss it so much. When It's well made It's really good.
I'd imagine the stuff you had back in the north was made with the meat of defectors tho, it's hard to replicate in Canada

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I think badly made ones have less good filling and mostly filled with rice and It taste like paper (not very much taste). That's why it's grey and not that rich brown color imo. Just saying It's not worth having an inferior one if you want to try it because It's way different.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
They were shit. 2 classes I never played:pallys and Locks. That said, I was jealous of the DPS my guild's Lock put out. He was retarded good. Needed constant heals because he never got out of the hurty in raids, but his DPS was incredible.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I swear to god, someday I am going to buy an XBOX, throw in my memory card, and just kill everything, everywhere. My style was impetuous, my defense not needed, I was just ferocious. I killed Dagoth Ur even after severing the thread of prophecy to get my full set of Daedric Armor.

I'm done nerding out now...

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I sense a Shammy ruined a few nights for ya didn’t they?
I was the 7th best geared Shammy on Akama realm according to MaxDPS.com at one point. Nobody fucked with me, I was the 2nd person with the Insane title, plus I knew how to play an ele shammy

If I could do it all over again, I would have rolled a pally, because that was basically cheating.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
My guild's name was Savage Reign. We rolled deep. Best cigarette I ever had was after we downed the Lich king.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think badly made ones have less good filling and mostly filled with rice and It taste like paper (not very much taste). That's why it's grey and not that rich brown color imo. Just saying It's not worth having an inferior one if you want to try it because It's way different.
Wait

We're talking about sausages?

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
They were shit. 2 classes I never played:pallys and Locks. That said, I was jealous of the DPS my guild's Lock put out. He was retarded good. Needed constant heals because he never got out of the hurty in raids, but his DPS was incredible.
My guild's name was Savage Reign. We rolled deep. Best cigarette I ever had was after we downed the Lich king.
if only I smoked at 15 when I reached rank 4 worldwide on unreal tournament.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait what are you guys talking about? Pokeman? I once caught level 99 thrush in Spain on Christmas day!

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
My DK. Never as good as my sham, but he has sweet blades, just like me.

And my "Oh I think I could take a grizzly bear" (Hey fuckface *me, not you* check yourself) photo.

I know I have a pic of my Hunter too, with OG Loque. (Super rare spawn named Loque Nahak, who I tamed)

OG LOQUE! You hear me player? This shit made me laugh my ass off when I first heard it.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
My DK. Never as good as my sham, but he has sweet blades, just like me.

And my "Oh I think I could take a grizzly bear" (Hey fuckface *me, not you* check yourself) photo.

I know I have a pic of my Hunter too, with OG Loque. (Super rare spawn named Loque Nahak, who I tamed)

OG LOQUE! You hear me player? This shit made me laugh my ass off when I first heard it.
All the rares you get for free now. When you log in for the first time.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
All the rares you get for free now. When you log in for the first time.
If there is never anything I have said more honest than this, I don't know what it is. I still dream about Warcraft and I haven't played in years.

I also still have my long hair in my dreams, so that's a close #2

God, I miss those fly, flowing locks.