General Is Bert Kreisher funny?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Does anyone actually find Bert Kreisher funny?

• Yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • He is fat

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
He’s made a career out of telling jokes so there’s that. He seems to tell a joke and if it’s flopping he’ll just get louder or add in more profanities until something gets a response. Not my style. Every comedian thread I feel the need to pump Anthony Jeselniks tires. He’s got a killer delivery and great at misdirection.

View: https://youtu.be/g_wN7i-KeFU
Ol’ AJ is hilarious. But I stand firm that Bill Burr is one of the funniest comedians of all time.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ol’ AJ is hilarious. But I stand firm that Bill Burr is one of the funniest comedians of all time.
[/]
Post one of his best bits. Later today you have my assurance that I’ll watch it with an open mind full of marijuana smoke and see what comes of it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'm not a huge Burr guy but he's funny as hell sometimes. I love him on podcasts or in interviews where he's just relaxed and shooting the shit. That's when I think he's at his best.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And I never said you did. You brought Lewis Black up and I felt compelled to say he was mediocre at best. Not everything is about you, you fucking heterosexual.
We were talking about how unfunny Tom Segura is. I figured you were staying on topic.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dumb and Dumber is funny because it has well crafted jokes. Tiger King is funny because it's a disaster. Get it?
You’re comparing a stand up comedian who isn’t “funny like a comedian is supposed to be funny” to reality show about exotic pet owners and meth. My question is how is a comedian supposed to be funny.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Segura's most noteworthy bit was stolen from Lewis Black. Neither of them are funny.
But they’re all funny to Rogan
It turns my stomach when these fuckheads say some stupid thing that made them laugh so hard about another comedian and I listen to the story and it’s not remotely funny
And they all fake laugh as Rogan says “that’s hilarious”, slap the table 4 times
Kreisher is not funny
Reminds me of bill burr except burrs only act is to say fuck or fucking after every word - just not funny at all

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He’s made a career out of telling jokes so there’s that. He seems to tell a joke and if it’s flopping he’ll just get louder or add in more profanities until something gets a response. Not my style. Every comedian thread I feel the need to pump Anthony Jeselniks tires. He’s got a killer delivery and great at misdirection.

View: https://youtu.be/g_wN7i-KeFU
Now he’s funny