General Is Bert Kreisher funny?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Does anyone actually find Bert Kreisher funny?

• Yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • He is fat

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
3 days in and I’m happy to see not one person voted “yes”. Well done everyone. We all realize the gimmick of taking your shirt off on stage and telling the same machine story over and over is absolutely not funny.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Burr and Segura are both great, Burt sucks, Schaub is a punch drunk retired MMA practitioner that hangs around comedians.
People really need to stop calling Schaub a comedian. Just because he goes on stage and has his ego stroked by his retarded fans doesn’t make him funny. Maybe I’m wrong about this, but I’m pretty sure Burt brought up someone stealing jokes to Rogan a couple years ago. I’m pretty sure he was referring to ol Brenda.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
“I know what it’s like to be oppressed. A man held a door open for me once and called me sweetie. Another guy told me I have a nice smile!!”
I feel you man just last week a white woman walked by me with her kid at 7-11 I whistled and said "mommas got some hips on her" and she called me a pig. Like, trying walking a mile in my shoes lady I didn't choose to be man but its a burden I have to carry.

M

member 1013

I feel you man just last week a white woman walked by me with her kid at 7-11 I whistled and said "mommas got some hips on her" and she called me a pig. Like, trying walking a mile in my shoes lady I didn't choose to be man but its a burden I have to carry.
It’s tough

they will never know what it’s like

I see a sweet booty and I just gotta say something

It’s like a very specific form of Tourette’s and it is our cross to bear