General Is Bert Kreisher funny?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Does anyone actually find Bert Kreisher funny?

• Yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • He is fat

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I guess his humor would be funny to the college bro crowd of may the mid 2000's. I think podcasting has lowered the stand up skills of guys like tom segura,mark normand and theo von but they are all making a lot of money doing it. podcasting also got rid of the humor from h3h3 but they are now worth like 20 million dollars because of the podcast.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I'm not a huge Burr guy but he's funny as hell sometimes. I love him on podcasts or in interviews where he's just relaxed and shooting the shit. That's when I think he's at his best.
His walk around Venice when he was giving the tour or whatever it was literally was one of the funniest things I've ever watched.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He doesn’t take himself seriously and I like that. I think he’s funny in a goofy kind of way.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He doesn’t take himself seriously and I like that. I think he’s funny in a goofy kind of way.
but I get that kind of funny from a hundred other people in my day.
there's nothing unique or engaging about Bert's brand of 'funny'. The amount of humor in my day wouldn't change if Bert was making my coffee at Starbucks instead of doing comedy.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
there's nothing unique or engaging about Bert's brand of 'funny'. The amount of humor in my day wouldn't change if Bert was making my coffee at Starbucks instead of doing comedy.
I have guys on most of my job sites that are 100x funnier than Burt will ever be.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Tough to argue that. I'm probably than funnier than Bert but he and I are a lot alike.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I feel you man just last week a white woman walked by me with her kid at 7-11 I whistled and said "mommas got some hips on her" and she called me a pig. Like, trying walking a mile in my shoes lady I didn't choose to be man but its a burden I have to carry.
Feminists: "It's toxic that men just bury their emotions."

*Man tries to talk about emotions*

Feminists: "You've had your chance to talk!!!"

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Thank God they're short episodes. Much more and it would have been too much. The episode with Darnell and Bobby Lee was great.
My wife put on the episode with Joey Diaz and Tom Segura. I was surprised I made it through. It was so beyond cringe.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
My wife put on the episode with Joey Diaz and Tom Segura. I was surprised I made it through. It was so beyond cringe.
When the other people were able to take the lead then it was good. When Bert, as usual, made everything about him it was bad. Donnell and Bobby are outlandish on their own so it was a little bit tougher for him to try to take the lead. Every time he would Bobby would jump right back in front and Donnell would just make fun of them.