General Is Canada the Greatest Country in the World?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Please don’t make me list more of
your many third world slums, I don’t want to but I will.
We are trying to get them all to quit so they go to another country on their own and we don't have to pay unemployment.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We are trying to get them all to quit so they go to another country on their own and we don't have to pay unemployment.
They tried that with Alaska. They pay money for people to live there. There's Cripps in the snow.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the covid lockdowns in Canada sort of lowered my opinion of canada they got made prisoners in their own country even in CA we could still walk around freely I guess the only time we truely lost freedom was after the BLM riots/arsons for maybe 2 days.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
the covid lockdowns in Canada sort of lowered my opinion of canada they got made prisoners in their own country even in CA we could still walk around freely I guess the only time we truely lost freedom was after the BLM riots/arsons for maybe 2 days.
California had the same restrictions.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you America for providing us with the security and goods we need to be the greatest country in the world.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
nah it was worse in canada in CA they barely enforced them also CA is different county by county. I had way more freedom than Canadians I could easily go to mexico or walk around without a curfew
BC had basiclly no restrictions (wear a mask going in a store) quebec had a 8pm curfew. ontario had strict conditions. so di the maritimes. depends where you live as to how bad the covid restrictions have been

bitcoinikov

Jun 12, 2021
Am
90% percent of Canadians live within 100 miles of the warm glow of freedom. That's all you need to know that America is easily the best.

Dude I understand what your country had been through, and your media can't hide the fact that your country really sucked.

A nation of recession.