General Is Canada the Greatest Country in the World?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Canada's not even the greatest country in Canada.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Seriously though, lots of reasons. We have a patchwork federation with terrible organization and uniformity, as well as one of the least efficient governments (at all levels) in the western world. We are terrible at accomplishing anything, infrastructure particularly. Our economy is a disaster, we are not a nation of innovators, we have hamstrung our natural resource sector and now real estate is the biggest segment of the economy. Our healthcare system is bloated and inefficient, understaffed and under equipped when compared to other western nations. Our public transportation is second worst, only better than americas. Our rail and road networks are outdated. The majority of our STEM graduates are foreigners who return home. We have an indolent and smug culture, so we refuse to actually fix anything.

I could continue.
Pretty much all of that and more...

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I thought you were gone. It's not like you've kept up with your letters. It wouldn't have killed you to pick up a phone.
Sorry babe
I met another chick, then found out she was a he, despite Justin saying it's 2021 I just couldnt accept it, ended up smoking crack at the local motel, then found Rickson (Jesus) again and back on track.

Ps : I'll bring some lube next time don't worry.

M

member 3289

Just imagine how great the US will be if they decided to be part of Canada.
Canada is essentially a U.S. territory. The Puerto Rico of the north, so to speak. Allowed to govern itself, but when it comes to stuff like international trade and defense, Washington D.C. has the final say.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Canada is essentially a U.S. territory. The Puerto Rico of the north, so to speak. Allowed to govern itself, but when it comes to stuff like international trade and defense, Washington D.C. has the final say.
*Laughs in Cuban*

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You are confusing DC with Beijing