Personal Is Dougie still about here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I remember when he had a melt down and rage quit. Changed his name to a question mark and begged Splinty @Splinty to delete his posts. Guess he came back all sneaky like.

I still like him doe.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I remember when he had a melt down and rage quit. Changed his name to a question mark and begged Splinty @Splinty to delete his posts. Guess he came back all sneaky like.

I still like him doe.
LOL! Nice to be "liked."

Yep.

Got mad and didn't like how certain things were being done and how certain people were acting because this forum was started to be different and it wasn't.

Asked to be deleted. Changed info and left for a while.

I also remember some people asking me to come back because those changes were being made and certain people were asked to change their style or leave.

I checked in. Watched and lurked for a bit to see if they were and kudos to the management because true to their word they followed through.

I rarely post here though because if I wanted backhanded compliments like I feel this post is, I know where I can go to get it. I expect that elsewhere but don't want to come here to get it.

I come here now on fight night events mostly because I enjoy this forum the best for sharing fights and enjoying the fun of it without the insults. (Or at least if people do jab back and forth it's in fun) The people here who spend their time watching the fights "together" as also pretty decent 99% of the time. The set up of this forum and it's function is also the best for sharing event nights too.

My 2 cents.

M

member 1013

LOL! Nice to be "liked."

Yep.

Got mad and didn't like how certain things were being done and how certain people were acting because this forum was started to be different and it wasn't.

Asked to be deleted. Changed info and left for a while.

I also remember some people asking me to come back because those changes were being made and certain people were asked to change their style or leave.

I checked in. Watched and lurked for a bit to see if they were and kudos to the management because true to their word they followed through.

I rarely post here though because if I wanted backhanded compliments like I feel this post is, I know where I can go to get it. I expect that elsewhere but don't want to come here to get it.

I come here now on fight night events mostly because I enjoy this forum the best for sharing fights and enjoying the fun of it without the insults. (Or at least if people do jab back and forth it's in fun) The people here who spend their time watching the fights "together" as also pretty decent 99% of the time. The set up of this forum and it's function is also the best for sharing event nights too.

My 2 cents.
Hey, to be fair, my post was extremely forehanded. I don’t even have a backhand, bruv.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Pay no attention to my son @Lars
He lost a little oxygen during the delivery. Hasn't been right since. Takes after his mother.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

I still like him doe.
Yep
I remember that as well.
The original rage quitter.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've been back for quite a while now.

Like I said, I really have come to enjoy this place on fight nights..
Glad to have you around when you choose to chill...your a dang first 100 my man
I don't let a few sour apples ruin the pie

I don't agree with all of it(the pie/the site/the sour apples) but I just do my thing and let the chips fall where they may

Has the best fight night threads by far and also has some real sweet content at times and solid members are slowly joining and building the ranks.

Lars is a nice guy, I don't think he means ill will...one of my favorite posters and rarely to be taken seriously

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Glad to have you around when you choose to chill...your a dang first 100 my man
I don't let a few sour apples ruin the pie

I don't agree with all of it(the pie/the site/the sour apples) but I just do my thing and let the chips fall where they may

Has the best fight night threads by far and also has some real sweet content at times and solid members are slowly joining and building the ranks.

Lars is a nice guy, I don't think he means ill will...one of my favorite posters and rarely to be taken seriously
I am doing my best to be positive and informative on this forum so that my contributions will be worthwhile here.