Society Is Drake The Next R Kelly?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Fans find it ‘creepy’ that Drake frequently texts underage girl entertainers
In this age of mass sex trafficking and publicized pedophilia, some fans find rapper-singer Drake’s close relationship with underage female entertainers “creepy.”

Alarm sirens went off for fans when singer Billie Eilish, 17, told Variety magazine that Drake has her number and that he she has had several text interactions with the 33-year-old “In My Feelings” star.

Eilish’s revelation gave some people pause when she called Drizzy “the nicest dude [she’s] ever spoken to”.

“I’ve only like texted him, but he’s so nice,” Eilish continued. “Like, he does not need to be nice, you know what I mean? He’s at a level in his life where he doesn’t need to be nice, but he is, you know?”

This is not the first time Aubrey Drake Graham has faced scrutiny for texting young girls. As the above tweet states, Drizzy was punished on social media for texting 14-year-old Millie Bobby Brown.

Brown revealed during the Emmy’s last year that she had a close friendship with Drake.

“He’s honestly so fantastic. A great friend and a great role model. We just texted each other the other day, and he was like, ‘I miss you so much,’ and I was like, ‘I miss you more.’”

Brown also revealed that Drake gave her advice on dealing with boys.

Most fans are very uncomfortable with a man over 30 having regular interactions with two underage teens.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
damn I thought eilish was at least 21.

as a 33 year old man myself I find it extremely weird he texts a 14 yr old and a 17 year old as it is something I would be extremely uncomfortable doing myself much less doing it repeatedly.

youngest woman I texted this year was like 23 and even then our age difference was a bit weird.

texting a 14 year old is weird AF though.

YG and game have also texted some teens YG was facetiming singer destiny rogers when she was like 18 he is like 31 iirc.

these music industry types mess with teens a lot.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

as a 33 year old man myself I find it extremely weird he texts a 14 yr old and a 17 year old as it is something I would be extremely uncomfortable doing myself much less doing it repeatedly.

youngest woman I texted this year was like 23 and even then our age difference was a bit weird.

YG and game have also texted some teens YG was facetiming singer destiny rogers when she was like 18 he is like 31 iirc.

"Might seduce your dad type"

Teens are sexualized by the machine.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Nonces, nonces as far as the eye can see and they are noncing in plain view.

Shameless nonces noncing without a care in the world.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Nonces, nonces as far as the eye can see and they are noncing in plain view.

Shameless nonces noncing without a care in the world.
Never heard that word before so I had to Google it. You are correct.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There's a picture of Drake floating around with a dick in his mouth and some kinda mayonaise or something all over his face. Drake is an industry tool.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I'm 33 as well. We should fight to the death

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
In regards to music ...No - R Kelly actually had talent.

In regards to sick underage shit - Yes.

All these Occult celebs musicians practice in this sick shit.

Remember the boy band immature? They were molested and in return molested another boy band that would come around 10+ years later known as B2K.

The list goes on and on and on ....

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
r.kelly just caught more charges 2 days ago

Singer R. Kelly was accused by federal prosecutors in Brooklyn on Thursday of arranging to get a fake ID in order to marry singer Aaliyah when she was 15, according to an indictment and a person familiar with the matter.

Kelly was indicted Thursday on a new count of bribery stemming from an effort in 1994 to get the fake document, according to court documents.

The person who received the fraudulent identification in Illinois is identified only as “Jane Doe #1” in the superseding indictment filed in the Eastern District of New York.

The unnamed person was R&B singer and actress Aaliyah, a person familiar with the matter told NBC News. Kelly, then 27, married Aaliyah that year. Their marriage was annulled months later.

R. Kelly is accused of bribing an official in order to get a fake ID.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
r.kelly just caught more charges 2 days ago

Singer R. Kelly was accused by federal prosecutors in Brooklyn on Thursday of arranging to get a fake ID in order to marry singer Aaliyah when she was 15, according to an indictment and a person familiar with the matter.

Kelly was indicted Thursday on a new count of bribery stemming from an effort in 1994 to get the fake document, according to court documents.

The person who received the fraudulent identification in Illinois is identified only as “Jane Doe #1” in the superseding indictment filed in the Eastern District of New York.

The unnamed person was R&B singer and actress Aaliyah, a person familiar with the matter told NBC News. Kelly, then 27, married Aaliyah that year. Their marriage was annulled months later.

R. Kelly is accused of bribing an official in order to get a fake ID.
Wtf from 1994? ...lmao!! This shit has been known for decades now 20+ years later they dig it up?

Just wait till they start digging up people’s old posts and decide to accuse them of shit

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Anyone ever date a younger person and then make the mistake of doing the math and realizing that it would have been super fucking creepy if you had met/dated 10 years earlier?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Why the fuck is this dude texting a 14 years old “I miss you so much"?
because drake is a gross chomo. he is rich as fuck and could get as much pussy as he wants but he chooses to focus on teenage girls .

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
because drake is a gross chomo. he is rich as fuck and could get as much pussy as he wants but he chooses to focus on teenage girls .
Has this been a known thing for awhile?
I never heard of him being involved with the youngens until I read that article.