Society Is Drake The Next R Kelly?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Jimmy Savile abused 60 people at Stoke Mandeville hospital, inquiry finds

Jimmy Savile raped and sexually assaulted victims at 41 NHS hospitals | Daily Mail Online

I’m not saying he is a nonce. But often it is done in plain sight.

Elton John mentors loads of up and coming performers. But never ones under the age of twenty.

It is weird he is texting 14 year olds.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Fans find it ‘creepy’ that Drake frequently texts underage girl entertainers
In this age of mass sex trafficking and publicized pedophilia, some fans find rapper-singer Drake’s close relationship with underage female entertainers “creepy.”

Alarm sirens went off for fans when singer Billie Eilish, 17, told Variety magazine that Drake has her number and that he she has had several text interactions with the 33-year-old “In My Feelings” star.

Eilish’s revelation gave some people pause when she called Drizzy “the nicest dude [she’s] ever spoken to”.

“I’ve only like texted him, but he’s so nice,” Eilish continued. “Like, he does not need to be nice, you know what I mean? He’s at a level in his life where he doesn’t need to be nice, but he is, you know?”

This is not the first time Aubrey Drake Graham has faced scrutiny for texting young girls. As the above tweet states, Drizzy was punished on social media for texting 14-year-old Millie Bobby Brown.

Brown revealed during the Emmy’s last year that she had a close friendship with Drake.

“He’s honestly so fantastic. A great friend and a great role model. We just texted each other the other day, and he was like, ‘I miss you so much,’ and I was like, ‘I miss you more.’”

Brown also revealed that Drake gave her advice on dealing with boys.

Most fans are very uncomfortable with a man over 30 having regular interactions with two underage teens.

He was disabled dude. He learned how to properly talk to ladies while he was in degrassi.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
his moloch tattoo is disturbing justin bieber has one too. I think drake has two along with owl symbolism being on take care.

that is the owl of minerva .moloch has the head of a bull