General Is gay a choice? Can you TURN gay?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Can you choose your sexual orientation?

• Total voters

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I want to try it and see if I can be gay.

Currently I like this

but I hate dealing with the stuff that comes out of It's

How can I change my preference for

To this

Or even this?

I think my life would be much more peacful
With another woman. Yes women open their mouth a lot more than men but the stuff they say makes sense and Isn't trying to control you. Is converting sexuality possible?

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015

Currently I like this

To this

Or even this?

With another woman. Yes women open their mouth a lot more than men but the stuff they say makes sense and Isn't trying to control you. Is converting sexuality possible?
How do men try to control you?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
what about one of these poofs op? there are plenty of men around more feminine than women.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don’t know.....however, I do know that I’m immediately attracted to a chick with a big bosom......totally natural for me.....

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Ofcourse somebody can decide to turn gay but may not have been born that way and may not even truly be gay

People who are truly gay are mostly born that way though so I don't know how to answer your poll

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

Currently I like this

To this

Or even this?

The stuff they say makes sense because it correlates with your beliefs and opinions and honestly a bit because of biology

That's not a reason to turn gay, that's a message that you need to open your mind more and actually attempt to understand what somebody who has a different belief than yours is saying
Not an easy thing to do, but an extremely important lesson to learn

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
what about one of these poofs op? there are plenty of men around more feminine than women.

I dont know about these types. I find theyre totally manipulative. They act all for women to be equal but try to use sex against you like you should be empowered to put out right away.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Easier for chicks to find out if they are or not or slightly because no penetration.

I feel sorry for you guys, God put a G spot up there and the majority of you will never get to use it.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Being gay would be so much easier. I would love to have a companion to watch football and drink beer with all day. Would also be great to have a hand working on the car and doing yard work.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Being gay would be so much easier. I would love to have a companion to watch football and drink beer with all day. Would also be great to have a hand working on the car and doing yard work.
Yeah, but after all that you have to get a dick rammed up your ass.
No thanks. I'll take the George Thorogood route on this one and drink alone.