Is GSP the only fighter to Grease in the UFC?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Want to know the Real Story behind that gif?

GSP and Greasgate went down Jan. 31st 2009 UFC 94.

Anderson Silva was pissed at GSP for what he did to BJ, during this time Silva was begging the UFC for a fight with GSP...but the UFC would not make this fight as GSP wanted nothing to do with The Spider.

Anderson Silva's first fight after UFC 94 Greasegate was at UFC 97 Redemption April 18th 2009 against Thales Leites, sitting cage side was none other then Georgie Boy .....Anderson wanted to make it perfectly clear to GSP that he knew what he had did to Bj Penn.

So what Anderson did was rub his body all over...mocking GSP of greasing his body with vaseline .....

In this first gif...near the end of the loop look at Anderson Silva's eyes ...he is looking over right to where GSP was sitting!

lmao...Anderson playing those mind games with Georgie Boy.

2 DIFFERENT EVENTS IN 2 DIFFERENT GIFS....unless Anderson grew a Van Dyke on his way to his corner.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Is BJ Penn the only fighter to quit on his stool after saying "to the death?"

nuggifresh

Lurker
Jan 25, 2022
All the white dudes co signing the greasing have never fought and than when it’s irrefutable evidence they wanna start saying if u ain cheating you ain trying lol which one is it you non fighting fucks lol

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I believe so, I don’t remember anyone LEGITIMATELY doing that other than him

Put an asterisk next to his name ****

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
All the white dudes co signing the greasing have never fought and than when it’s irrefutable evidence they wanna start saying if u ain cheating you ain trying lol which one is it you non fighting fucks lol
Interesting first post. Do you like lord of the rings?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
As an unabashed BJ lover I’ll never forgive gsp for that. Huge asterisk next to him in my book and in like him generally.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
I'm about to say the n-word.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As an unabashed BJ lover I’ll never forgive gsp for that. Huge asterisk next to him in my book and in like him generally.
Agreed. His name should be stricken from the annuals of time for he is a cheat!

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I know who has fought with punctuation and lost.