Is it dusty in here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I don’t find it dusty....guys training together
It was the nostalgic aspect that I was getting at. Cain is out of the game, Luke is either out or on his way out and DC is coming into his final fight. While I'm not the biggest Luke fan and I think Cain's legacy is overrated, these three were some of the biggest names in MMA always pushing each other at a championship level. Maybe I'm just sentimental, but they formed a legendary team and it's odd to think this is will likely be the last time one of them is preparing for a fight (at least one of any significance).

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
It was the nostalgic aspect that I was getting at. Cain is out of the game, Luke is either out or on his way out and DC is coming into his final fight. While I'm not the biggest Luke fan and I think Cain's legacy is overrated, these three were some of the biggest names in MMA always pushing each other at a championship level. Maybe I'm just sentimental, but they formed a legendary team and it's odd to think this is will likely be the last time one of them is preparing for a fight (at least one of any significance).
Legendary is a tad too much IMHO, but for a brief moment they were on top no doubt, and definitely deserve a mention in mma history.
Let's see what happens.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Legendary is a tad too much IMHO, but for a brief moment they were on top no doubt, and definitely deserve a mention in mma history.
Let's see what happens.
I would respectively challenge that AKA is absolutely one of the legendary teams in the history of MMA. From the years of Kos & Fitch, to Khabib and these three, Javier Mendez developed a stable of several champions and title challengers over a significant period of time. If AKA isn't legendary, I don't know who is.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I would respectively challenge that AKA is absolutely one of the legendary teams in the history of MMA. From the years of Kos & Fitch, to Khabib and these three, Javier Mendez developed a stable of several champions and title challengers over a significant period of time. If AKA isn't legendary, I don't know who is.
Also teh GOAT!

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Oh sure they are absolutely up there. I guess I would not use the term legendary for any team right now.